Innovative Marine Aquariums

WV Reefer’s Bad Crab’s Dirty Den

WV Reefer

10 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Nope dont like the title.. should be "bad crab dirty condo" what the heck cant change stuff on meomgomgomg

Changed it up for you. 😊

• Haha 1

I really dislike the whole kill them cause they're a nuisance thing. they're only doing what they're instinct tells them to do and your responsibility to care and keep them healthy is no less important than something you actually favor and like. if you can't deal with it, give it a way to someone who wants it or take it to the LFS or something.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Friendly said:

I really dislike the whole kill them cause they're a nuisance thing. they're only doing what they're instinct tells them to do and your responsibility to care and keep them healthy is no less important than something you actually favor and like. if you can't deal with it, give it a way to someone who wants it or take it to the LFS or something.  

I agree.  That’s why I have always created  a separate living space for bad guys.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

I wish I could find majanos for sale somewhere.

My Lfs always had them but refused to sell me any. 😕 he just didn’t understand the concept of a pest tank. I think they are so pretty in the blue lights. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

My Lfs always had them but refused to sell me any. 😕 he just didn’t understand the concept of a pest tank. I think they are so pretty in the blue lights. 

Especially the pink tipped ones I see every so often. I would have fought Nick harder on keeping the counter top clean for the mini tank if I had a source for those. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I agree.  That’s why I have always created  a separate living space for bad guys.  

that was one of the coolest threads on NR...I would LOVE to have a tank with a Eunice!  B)

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Friendly said:

that was one of the coolest threads on NR...I would LOVE to have a tank with a Eunice!  B)

He was really cool to watch. 😊

8 minutes ago, Friendly said:

did you ever figure out what happened to them?

No. He was always tunneling around in there...... could have been squished. Never found his body so who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

No. He was always tunneling around in there...... could have been squished. Never found his body so who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

mebe you do have a Mantis...  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Last night Sh*thead McCrab decided to attack the only coral in his tank. 🙄

47F1669F-A20B-4921-BDD7-3DCF27851681.thumb.jpeg.3f6e039f52d6bbb230710851384d2e83.jpeg

F7470B59-581A-4784-8FC9-66A1FEEA604A.thumb.jpeg.0b0ea439af7e057d7189b1cae7fe8c48.jpeg

1FDD8024-CC79-4F52-B5EF-110266DA3177.jpeg

• Haha 5
Just now, Nursecop818 said:

These updates just made me laugh out loud. Maybe instead of a porcelain pot he needs a stainless one?/

image.png.f38ea9f9fdd79dee948d3be6a1d3a502.png

There might be enough meat for one hor d’oeuvres. 😂

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Lol what a little shit.... Maybe a mantis shrimp friend? :ninja:

There go my dreams of a cute little pico.........punk!

• Haha 5