Pod Your Reef

MightyJet Clone?

shaner014

5 minutes ago, Clown79 said:

Might be cheaper but what about quality, warranty, replacement parts?

Saving money on something that may not last costs more in the end...been there myself.

I have 2 Mighty Jets now, not considering this personally. Still, it’s very possible it’s the exact same pump. 

• 3 months later...

Bump. Just got the smaller one today, going to put it in sometime. Looks identical to the mighty jet and all the accessories, even down to the rubber seals for the outlet. The controller looks a little different than in the pictures, its more similar to the mighty jet in button and display placement, and same housing just different color . 

• Like 2
On 6/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, 748S911 said:

I’m getting this pump too, let me know how you like it. Pros and cons 

Any feedback on this pump? Does it have the sine mode as well?

On 6/16/2019 at 11:07 PM, xthunt said:

Bump. Just got the smaller one today, going to put it in sometime. Looks identical to the mighty jet and all the accessories, even down to the rubber seals for the outlet. The controller looks a little different than in the pictures, its more similar to the mighty jet in button and display placement, and same housing just different color . 

Put it in the day after I made this comment. Don’t have much to say except it works like it should. Silent and pumps water.