ReefCleaners.org

Dinos

Ramzman89

Yes I do blow a ton off! It's like a fuzz. Like pillow stuffing looking stuff and it has bubbles here and there. Only ID I can come up with is Dino. Been monitoring it and it's not spreading and not in the low light areas in tank. Nothing on sand bed either!

i was thinking the same but it has no color to it. Idk been one thing after another lately but everything is healthy! I appreciate the advice and help! Everything Is still so new but I'm learning a ton!

Yea it's tasteless right now haha.

yea I've been reading for a gameplan and there's a million different ways to skin that cat I'd just rather tear everything down and manually remove it. I've been preparing for something to come up. Tanks been up 4 months now and all I've experienced is diatoms and green film algae. Everything else has been smooth getting good coraline growth and everything is healthy and growing! Tank has stayed very stable. I've just read so many horror stories and how "this is just part of the phase for a new tank" guess I've been lucky this far.

Looks like maybe Alcaligenes faecalis? I had to Google the name to remember it 😛

Cleaners... air fresheners ..candels ...insense ...smoke... Even carpet shampooer ...ect tend to make it bloom. Using anything suspicious in your house?

Someone on a local forum had it years ago from air fresheners. They thought it was dino for the longest time before getting a correct ID. 

You should be able to Google up some images and info to see if that could be a possibility.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Looks like maybe Alcaligenes faecalis? I had to Google the name to remember it 😛

Cleaners... air fresheners ..candels ...insense ...smoke... Even carpet shampooer ...ect tend to make it bloom. Using anything suspicious in your house?

Someone on a local forum had it years ago from air fresheners. They thought it was dino for the longest time before getting a correct ID. 

You should be able to Google up some images and info to see if that could be a possibility.

Wow thanks man. Yes all of that is used in my house although it has a top stuff will always find a way in

28 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Haha you ass