Pod Your Reef

any ideas what is going on with this lepto?

starkschicken

starkschicken

Hi there.  This lepto has been showing signs of poor health recently.  Mostly fading color around the mouths.  Everything else in the tank is great, except for I bought a hulk lepto frag which looked fine when I put him in but started to show fading/necrosis around it's mouth. it has since stopped, but the affected areas still do not look too good.  soon after, this lepto has been displaying something similar.  Is this something that was spread?  Any ideas for an intervention?

Thanks!

20190220_162457.jpg

starkschicken

Calc - 400

kH - 9

Phosphate - <0.25

NO3 - <5

EDIT:  salinity 1.025-1.026

He was in this tank with 150w MH 6hr day & / 12hr blue only Kessil tuna LED.  

I thought it may be too much light so I moved both this one and the new one into a smaller tank with less light (with almost exactly the same parameters) which runs 12h LED blue / 6 hour LED 10000K + 32w T5 (one white, one actinic).  Nothing has gotten worse since the move, but they are not any better at all.

This pic is the lepto that turned for the worse immediately after receiving him (overnight from world wide corals).  I figured he would recover so I didn't contact WWW.  I have had leptos nipped at by a blenny before that looked very similar which recovered in only a day or two.  I'm wondering if something could have spread?  no other coral seems to show any problems in either tank.

20190220_164803.jpg