Cultivated Reef

Aquarium Literature?

Firefish15

Hey all,

I was wondering if there are any good books or magazines about marine aquariums, specifically any recent ones. I have a couple books that have been pretty helpful, like The New Marine AquariumThe Marine Aquarium Handbook, and Aquarium Corals: Selection, Husbandry, and Natural History . Those books are all over 10 years old now though, so I was wondering if there are books out there that address some of the new changes in the hobby.

Thanks, Firefish

• 1 year later...
SamuelMcCulloch

Hi, this kind of literature is really interesting to study. It would be cool if you to leave brief information or a review of the books you proposed in order to interest readers more. I recommend to you Aquarium Sharks and Rays: An Essential Guide to Their Selection, Keeping, and Natural History. I also want to recommend you https://edusson.com/case-study-help a resource that I often use when I need high-quality materials for a university or work, study the online case study help at an affordable price, save for the future so that you can it was quick to order and get the best work or tasks on time, and read at this time calmly books or watch movies, good luck!