Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dirté Sanchez

After starting my membership here with a strong showing, and for my own educational purposes and record, I guess I’ll start a journal. Seems like a good place to keep a list of ideas and tips to help me on this journey!

 

Tank

Fluval Evo XII 13.5 gallon

started 1/21/2019

 

Equipment:

Fluval spec return pump 132gph

Fluval sea mini protein skimmer 5-10gallon

Fluval 50W heater

In Tank Chamber 1 media basket

Current Orbit Marine LED light w bracket arm

Current Orbit Eflux Wave pump 660gph

(along w their hubs)

IM mesh screen 

 

Media:

Fluval bio rings (bottom level of media basket)

Fluval 100gm carbon (bottom level media basket)

Fluval clearmax (middle level media basket)

IM filter floss (top level media basket)

 

Stock:

14lbs live rock

? Lbs of life sand

 

Black oscellaris clown

True percula clown

Blue spotted goby watchman

 

Red banded snapping shrimp

Scarlet shrimp

 

Trochus snails x4

Dwarf red hermit crabs x 10

 

Star polyp x 2 (one split into two sections thanks to hermits, so there’s three-ish)

Palys x 2: both protopalythoa

Hairy mushroom x3 (all on one big rock)

Hammer x 1

Zoa x1

 

Now obviously I didn’t start with all of this at once. We started with three clowns in fact- two percula and the oscellaris, but the two bigger fish kept trying to kill the smaller so I took the small guy back to save him from certain death within a week. Following that, the black was named Jolly Roger and the percula Jack Sparrow. (What can I say- this tank is “supposed” to be owned by my soon to be 9 year old who LOVES POTC, but secretly, it’s mine 😁)

We started with two trochus and five hermits, but I doubled that for more cleaning power after about two and a half weeks. Those guys don’t get names.

We added the goby and his “pal” Jan 22, but they NEVER hang with each other and in fact I’m not sure they know the other exists anymore. The goby was named J Edgar Hoover because he is always watching us with disapproval from across  the room and follows us around the tank with his permanent frown. The pistol shrimp was named Snappy because well..... 🤷🏻‍♀️

We added the scarlet shrimp a week ago, and he’s quite the personality. We call

him the Red Baron. 

We started the tank with a zoa and the little star polyp that the herms split in two. 

We next added the protopalys. 

Added the hammer today, with some drama due to the LFS lady who evidently thinks I’m out to kill everything in my tank 🤦🏽‍♀️

 

That’s it for this tank in a nutshell. 

 

D9AD8886-E549-42F5-91C8-E7A2C150A14E.jpeg

2FAFA025-C11A-4E5B-9C02-913A8E98C417.jpeg

24EC001B-4783-4CB5-8873-77F1DE3DA39F.jpeg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
4 minutes ago, Nursecop818 said:

After starting my membership here with a strong showing, and for my own educational purposes and record, I guess I’ll start a journal. Seems like a good place to keep a list of ideas and tips to help me on this journey!

 

Tank

Fluval Evo XII 13.5 gallon

started 1/21/2019

 

Equipment:

Fluval spec return pump 132gph

Fluval sea mini protein skimmer 5-10gallon

Fluval 50W heater

In Tank Chamber 1 media basket

Current Orbit Marine LED light w bracket arm

Current Orbit Eflux Wave pump 660gph

(along w their hubs)

IM mesh screen 

 

Media:

Fluval bio rings (bottom level of media basket)

Fluval 100gm carbon (bottom level media basket)

Fluval clearmax (middle level media basket)

IM filter floss (top level media basket)

 

Stock:

14lbs live rock

? Lbs of life sand

 

Black oscellaris clown

True percula clown

Blue spotted goby watchman

 

Red banded snapping shrimp

Scarlet shrimp

 

Trochus snails x4

Dwarf red hermit crabs x 10

 

Star polyp x 2 (one split into two sections thanks to hermits, so there’s three-ish)

Palys x 2: both protopalythoa

Hairy mushroom x3 (all on one big rock)

Hammer x 1

Zoa x1

 

Now obviously I didn’t start with all of this at once. We started with three clowns in fact- two percula and the oscellaris, but the two bigger fish kept trying to kill the smaller so I took the small guy back to save him from certain death within a week. Following that, the black was named Jolly Roger and the percula Jack Sparrow. (What can I say- this tank is “supposed” to be owned by my soon to be 9 year old who LOVES POTC, but secretly, it’s mine 😁)

We started with two trochus and five hermits, but I doubled that for more cleaning power after about two and a half weeks. Those guys don’t get names.

We added the goby and his “pal” Jan 22, but they NEVER hang with each other and in fact I’m not sure they know the other exists anymore. The goby was named J Edgar Hoover because he is always watching us with disapproval from across  the room and follows us around the tank with his permanent frown. The pistol shrimp was named Snappy because well..... 🤷🏻‍♀️

We added the scarlet shrimp a week ago, and he’s quite the personality. We call

him the Red Baron. 

We started the tank with a zoa and the little star polyp that the herms split in two. 

We next added the protopalys. 

Added the hammer today, with some drama due to the LFS lady who evidently thinks I’m out to kill everything in my tank 🤦🏽‍♀️

 

That’s it for this tank in a nutshell. 

 

D9AD8886-E549-42F5-91C8-E7A2C150A14E.jpeg

2FAFA025-C11A-4E5B-9C02-913A8E98C417.jpeg

24EC001B-4783-4CB5-8873-77F1DE3DA39F.jpeg

 

Looks good so far. 😊

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and stay away from the fish store lady!!! 😄

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
vegasgundog
35 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

and stay away from the fish store lady!!! 😄

Bahhhhaaahhaahaa😆

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Snow_Phoenix

Tank looks good so far. 🙂

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez

No joke!!! I have been thinking all afternoon--I'm sending my husband after any water refills until I'm grown up enough to make my own. I can't deal with her anymore; she just gives me heartburn. You know, she said that in front of my two boys today, and thankfully they didn't understand her or hear her clearly. I think even the poor henpecked girl that works for her knew she'd crossed a line with what she said by the look on my face, though. She looked at me like she was so sorry. I'm gonna try a store recommended by a fellow Houstonite on here that's fairly close, by Houston standards. Try to run by there Wednesday and see what they're like, if I'm not called in to work that day. Safe to say I'm done with that fish store lady though. Holy cow!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Snow_Phoenix
21 minutes ago, Nursecop818 said:

No joke!!! I have been thinking all afternoon--I'm sending my husband after any water refills until I'm grown up enough to make my own. I can't deal with her anymore; she just gives me heartburn. You know, she said that in front of my two boys today, and thankfully they didn't understand her or hear her clearly. I think even the poor henpecked girl that works for her knew she'd crossed a line with what she said by the look on my face, though. She looked at me like she was so sorry. I'm gonna try a store recommended by a fellow Houstonite on here that's fairly close, by Houston standards. Try to run by there Wednesday and see what they're like, if I'm not called in to work that day. Safe to say I'm done with that fish store lady though. Holy cow!!!

I read your other thread, and you're right, she's horrible. Hope the other store works out better for you. If you need any info on anything, just browse through the forums and ask away - there are many people on the site who are always more than willing to help you. 🙂 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez

I don’t know what the fish store lady was talking about. He looks like a happy hammer to me. Everybody is bright and open and happy today, so I’d say things are well in the tank!

A545C80D-994A-4EB8-A751-A7BFD1CC972E.jpeg

3D5BF8D5-264E-4E1D-A08E-DF9654DA39DF.jpeg

290D36CA-D81F-4DF1-9877-2557923C42CD.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez

Tested the waters today with the color metrically confusing API kit, but it looked all PERFECT to me!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!!! I don't know who it was that recommended Microbacter 7, but that stuff has definitely started to take hold and work. I'm kind of glad now that my husband started dosing it that day. The hammer that was supposed to die according to the infamous FSL from the LFS is actually spreading and happy, and we got him a friend last night from a different store. I have purple coralline algae on the way that should arrive sometime this weekend, frustratingly for me. I also couldn't find anyone nearby with nassarius snails and I'm still protesting the FSL from the LFS so I got two from LiveAquaria and a bumble bee snail, as well as a cerith, as well as a couple new sand sifting crabs. Two blue electrics and two scarlet reef herms. Want to make sure someone is turning over the sand well in there. I'm sure I'll have to meet different feeding demands and add some food grade algae or something but we will get there!! It's starting to get colorful in there! And the best news--I haven't changed the water since Sunday and I dont need to!!! That's like a humongous victory for me!

fullsizeoutput_1da0.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez

Call me crazy or over-eager, but we successfully “plop and dropped” all the new snails and crabs into the tank yesterday without issue! Today everybody was moving about and eating fine, even duking it out with their neighbors, getting acquainted. 

 

It appeared that the hammer and torch had a stinging spat during the night, but as I watched the torch closer all day, it actually appeared the thing is growing a new head- so that’s an encouraging sign for the fledgling tank! All the test parameters are in the green too, which means no visit to the Fish Store Lady 🧙🏻‍♀️. I did do a weekly water change after duly turkey basting the rocks and corals (those guys are dirty poop hoarders)- see guys I do learn from everything you say!! And just to be on the proactive side as to not have to go BACK to see the 🧙🏻‍♀️ FSL again, I went ahead and ordered the stuff to make my own saltwater. My husband informed me if I spent anymore money, I was getting chained to the radiator. So, I guess I’m tapped out for a while, and will just have to watch everything grow. 

 

But I did get the last word, or purchase 😬.... the three small corals from LiveAquaria arrive tomorrow for my son’s birthday. LAST STUFF FOR A WHILE I SWEAR. 

6C1C72AB-B27D-4F16-85D4-DA563B7E7679.jpeg

9AD57AF2-5FAC-4A3D-A709-232C573AC24F.jpeg

4D1705AF-6654-4F10-96D0-77708F3A134A.jpeg

30FE02FE-C7C0-45D3-984D-A85498EE2217.jpeg

0BDA51F4-205D-49C9-AD79-3E2F2664ADD3.jpeg

EA719852-787B-4F1D-BFE9-94FCAF6F2502.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Coinee

Your tank looks like it's coming along well! I really like the zoas you have in your picture! I really need to get me some of that morph, they look awesome. 

 

I know that I *shouldn't* be reminding a nurse about this, but I'm gonna say it anyway since you're new to reef stuff like I am and this can't be said enough: don't forget wash your hands before and after you stick your hands in the tank! Lots of yucky bacteria and toxins in there that you don't want to take out of the tank and leave on your skin for a chance infection. 

 

Be careful when you wash your hands before, you do NOT want soap in the tank. I wouldn't even use soap to be honest. But I always wear gloves so it's not usually an issue. 

 

Remind the family of this too! Because people forget how icky some of the stuff in a marine environment since it builds up faster than in the ocean.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
FISHnChix
On 2/20/2019 at 10:09 AM, Nursecop818 said:

Tested the waters today with the color metrically confusing API kit, but it looked all PERFECT to me!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!!! I don't know who it was that recommended Microbacter 7, but that stuff has definitely started to take hold and work. I'm kind of glad now that my husband started dosing it that day. The hammer that was supposed to die according to the infamous FSL from the LFS is actually spreading and happy, and we got him a friend last night from a different store. I have purple coralline algae on the way that should arrive sometime this weekend, frustratingly for me. I also couldn't find anyone nearby with nassarius snails and I'm still protesting the FSL from the LFS so I got two from LiveAquaria and a bumble bee snail, as well as a cerith, as well as a couple new sand sifting crabs. Two blue electrics and two scarlet reef herms. Want to make sure someone is turning over the sand well in there. I'm sure I'll have to meet different feeding demands and add some food grade algae or something but we will get there!! It's starting to get colorful in there! And the best news--I haven't changed the water since Sunday and I dont need to!!! That's like a humongous victory for me!

fullsizeoutput_1da0.jpeg

Looking good!!! How is the surface agitation on your tank? Looks like the returns and power heads are all pointing down.i know when I had my evo running a film would build up if I didnt have enough surface agitation(evos surface skimmer setup isnt that good imo). no bueno for gas exchange..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
21 hours ago, Coinee said:

Your tank looks like it's coming along well! I really like the zoas you have in your picture! I really need to get me some of that morph, they look awesome. 

 

I know that I *shouldn't* be reminding a nurse about this, but I'm gonna say it anyway since you're new to reef stuff like I am and this can't be said enough: don't forget wash your hands before and after you stick your hands in the tank! Lots of yucky bacteria and toxins in there that you don't want to take out of the tank and leave on your skin for a chance infection. 

 

Be careful when you wash your hands before, you do NOT want soap in the tank. I wouldn't even use soap to be honest. But I always wear gloves so it's not usually an issue. 

 

Remind the family of this too! Because people forget how icky some of the stuff in a marine environment since it builds up faster than in the ocean.

I do try to remember, though I have to admit I haven't been the best because I think "oh, it's just saltwater." But I keep coming up with Knicks and scratches and then just saw on @banasophia's page about the palytoxin and I have multiple palys, and have my hands in there all the time!! Guess I'm just not sensitive to it yet. Gonna have to find myself some proper long gloves from somewhere I guess, because as a general rule, my hands are always in bad shape from constant hand washing with harsh soap. It's not unusual for my hands to be bleeding every day from all the handwashing at work. But you're right, I should know better!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
15 hours ago, Weikel said:

Looking good!!! How is the surface agitation on your tank? Looks like the returns and power heads are all pointing down.i know when I had my evo running a film would build up if I didnt have enough surface agitation(evos surface skimmer setup isnt that good imo). no bueno for gas exchange..

I have the two stock out flows pointed backwards to make sure there's no dead spots back there in flow areas. I haven't by any means figured out the best way to get all the flow going around and around yet. My son got a new Eflux wave pump for his birthday to work with his light, so I installed it for him to work in tandem with the other one, and that seems to have kept the tank happy-at least the Euphyllia didn't start trying to sting each other immediately. He got a small piece of acropora coral as well and I read while studying up on it that it needed moderate to heavy flow, so I stuck it directly in the path of one of the pumps. We will have to see what it does. So far not a damn thing.... but maybe acropora move super slow. As for surface agitation, the two wave pumps are set on tandem surge, and the water constantly moves. You can see there's a little chaff on the top of the water, but the flow of the water seems to send it directly toward the surface skimmer, so I don't see an actual film develop. 

fullsizeoutput_1db5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1db6.jpeg

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

fullsizeoutput_1dba.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1dc1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1dc2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1dae.jpeg

IMG_1744.JPG

fullsizeoutput_1da8.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Coinee
20 minutes ago, Nursecop818 said:

I do try to remember, though I have to admit I haven't been the best because I think "oh, it's just saltwater." But I keep coming up with Knicks and scratches and then just saw on @banasophia's page about the palytoxin and I have multiple palys, and have my hands in there all the time!! Guess I'm just not sensitive to it yet. Gonna have to find myself some proper long gloves from somewhere I guess, because as a general rule, my hands are always in bad shape from constant hand washing with harsh soap. It's not unusual for my hands to be bleeding every day from all the handwashing at work. But you're right, I should know better!!!

Palytoxin is pretty toxic stuff, if it were in the water at all and you had contact with it, you would have a reaction. The good news is, it is relatively rare so most zoas don't put you at risk (or so I've read in reports about it). 

 

The real concerns are things like mycobacterium marinum, which has infected someone in a local reef group. It took a few weeks of antibiotics but his hand swelled up significantly and it looked really bad because of the open wound. Additionally, necrotizing fasciitis been present in some aquariums that have been tested, though it is relatively rare, I believe.

 

 

 

Edit: You posted just before I submitted this!  

 

Your tank looks like it is coming along great! Everything looks happy and healthy (so you can spite the mean old lady at your local fish store heh)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez

God what a day. Screaming little boys all in my house for a birthday party, while one of them decided to play Beethoven on the piano..... it felt like I was in an insane asylum. Before they arrived and the chaos took off, I managed to receive, dip (Bayer and Revive 15 minutes each) the corals, then temp acclimate them and get them in the tank. Also rinsed the Gracilaria algae as well as I could in the bag it came in with saltwater; I hope it didn't have any outriders with it. I got a TON of that stuff. Have one bag I didn't even open and don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?? 

 

At any rate, the newbies seemed to be settling down well in the tank. The only ones who seem to be lagging a bit are the two scarlet reef crabs and one of the electric blue crabs, who sit and stare at the live rock all day and make you wonder if they're dead. They aren't, but they don't show much life. They do move around a little better when the lights go down for moonlight, but I hope they're okay and will get more mobile soon. Now just to let everybody grow and do their thing. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
7 minutes ago, Coinee said:

Palytoxin is pretty toxic stuff, if it were in the water at all and you had contact with it, you would have a reaction. The good news is, it is relatively rare so most zoas don't put you at risk (or so I've read in reports about it). 

 

The real concerns are things like mycobacterium marinum, which has infected someone in a local reef group. It took a few weeks of antibiotics but his hand swelled up significantly and it looked really bad because of the open wound. Additionally, necrotizing fasciitis been present in some aquariums that have been tested, though it is relatively rare, I believe.

 

 

 

Edit: You posted just before I submitted this!  

 

Your tank looks like it is coming along great! Everything looks happy and healthy (so you can spite the mean old lady at your local fish store heh)

Oh totally-- I hope to never have to deal with that 🧙🏻‍♀️ ever again. My salt and new heater get in tomorrow, and I got the pump and spectrometer today, so I'll pick up some distilled water and start making my own salt water until the RODI filter arrives later this week. But I shouldn't' have to go back there for a VERY long time and then only to gloat. Or maybe to buy more live sand and rock when I get my SR 80 tank someday. And show her pictures of how well my little one did. Snooty 🧙🏻‍♀️

 

Ugh mycobacterium is a bad bug regardless of species. We see that one a lot in patients just from different species/strains. And NF scares the bejesus out of me!! Hope that never shows up in my little tank!!! Or that I ever piss off one of my palys. 

 

Speaking of keeping the tank looking happy and healthy and good, how do you arrange algae to make it not look like a giant wad of algae? Is there some secret to this algae-scaping? 

Share this post


Link to post
Coinee

If I understand you correctly in that you mean you have more algae in a bag, I would just float it to keep the temp warm and deal with it as soon as you have time. Algae usually grows fine and it's not a huge loss if it dies, anyway. Sad to say but I can't help you figure out how to scape your algae! I have never tried it 😛

 

The crabs will probably be a bit more active at night or once they settle in more or less. Anecdotally, some people have said their hermits don't do much until they establish a pecking order, but I don't know how true that is.

 

Realistically, the chance of infection or problems from your tank are very low, however, proper hygiene is good for people and their tanks. I wasn't aware of what could actually be present in the tank until I did some research and reading. But, hand washing is simple and it's better to be safe than sorry...I mean you do put your hand in water with fish excrement and coral toxins.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
banasophia
22 minutes ago, Nursecop818 said:

Speaking of keeping the tank looking happy and healthy and good, how do you arrange algae to make it not look like a giant wad of algae? Is there some secret to this algae-scaping? 

 

I just rubber band mine to a rock using these rubber bands I ordered that seem to work well for a variety of tank related things: 

 

0696B589-59C8-4177-A6B6-DF8407AB5246.thumb.jpeg.7e8dd4fcc64ed4a8d20e5d6ea644f3ac.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
4 minutes ago, Coinee said:

If I understand you correctly in that you mean you have more algae in a bag, I would just float it to keep the temp warm and deal with it as soon as you have time. Algae usually grows fine and it's not a huge loss if it dies, anyway. Sad to say but I can't help you figure out how to scape your algae! I have never tried it 😛

 

The crabs will probably be a bit more active at night or once they settle in more or less. Anecdotally, some people have said their hermits don't do much until they establish a pecking order, but I don't know how true that is.

 

Realistically, the chance of infection or problems from your tank are very low, however, proper hygiene is good for people and their tanks. I wasn't aware of what could actually be present in the tank until I did some research and reading. But, hand washing is simple and it's better to be safe than sorry...I mean you do put your hand in water with fish excrement and coral toxins.

Oh yep, and every time I have to start the siphon vac I want to gag, knowing it's not "just" seawater. I have some nitrile gloves but they are normal work gloves and aren't long enough to keep water out. So using them would be a waste of time. And I'm not sure using cleaning gloves would be effective because I wouldn't be able to feel anything through the thickness of the glove surface. But I'll find something. Maybe they sell those gloves the large animal vets use to shove their entire arm up a horse's butt on amazon..... 🤔🤔

 

I hope the crabs get more active-all 4 of the new guys are twice the size of the dwarf hermits, so you'd think the pecking order would be obvious. But so far only on electric blue is super active and he just does his own thing. I feel like they'll recover from the shock of going in the new tank in a bit-the temp has been stable and the parameters good, so there's no reason other than travel shock to be unhappy really. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
Just now, banasophia said:

 

I just rubber band mine to a rock using these rubber bands I ordered that seem to work well for a variety of tank related things: 

 

0696B589-59C8-4177-A6B6-DF8407AB5246.thumb.jpeg.7e8dd4fcc64ed4a8d20e5d6ea644f3ac.jpeg

Oh good idea I never thought of that! I'll have to try that tomorrow. I'll have to clip it some and make them into smaller tree size clumps maybe but that would make it look cleaner.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
banasophia

If you got too much macro, you could post it on your local reefing forum to see if someone wants it. 

Share this post


Link to post
banasophia

I use these when I have wounds on my hands/arms... they are thin so they often spring leaks, but it’s less exposure than not wearing them at all... not sure if I would recommend them or not 

 

D0783272-E3C7-4D32-A464-E478CAE3551A.thumb.jpeg.3c6425994d0853202455f31e0f36fe8c.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Coinee

I just use regular cleaning gloves that go a bit over 3/4 up my arm. I can still feel things through the gloves but it's more protection than simple nitrile gloves. But you should definitely let people here know if you find a good source on horse butt gloves LOL, I'm sure someone here would be interested 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
5 minutes ago, banasophia said:

I use these when I have wounds on my hands/arms... they are thin so they often spring leaks, but it’s less exposure than not wearing them at all... not sure if I would recommend them or not 

 

D0783272-E3C7-4D32-A464-E478CAE3551A.thumb.jpeg.3c6425994d0853202455f31e0f36fe8c.jpeg

Um, if those are supposed to be obstetrical gloves of any type whether beast or human, and they're so thin they leak-- GROSS. I wouldn't stick my arm up any animal's butt without gloves I KNEW for damn sure were gonna stay intact. I don't know about you but I've watched the vet disimpact my horse before when he collicked. Had his arm all the way to the horses mouth from his rear end, I swear, especially by the look on Rowdy's face. Those have to be good gloves.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
4 minutes ago, Coinee said:

I just use regular cleaning gloves that go a bit over 3/4 up my arm. I can still feel things through the gloves but it's more protection than simple nitrile gloves. But you should definitely let people here know if you find a good source on horse butt gloves LOL, I'm sure someone here would be interested 

I'll have to do some research--those @banasophia just posted look like they're intended for just that, but if they're so thin they break while you've got your arm up a horse's rear I'm not sure I want these gloves. I mean they should be able to stand the test of champions right??? Hold firm and secure while in the butt// not split open while working with live rock?? I'll ask our equine vet what they use.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...