Pod Your Reef

Happiness / Winning / Nice ~

Superdave

Have spent last few days (ever since I got my new AC70) if I thought the InTank Media Basket was worth the price.  Seemed to get good review from everyone, but like many of you, I try to spend my dollars wisely in this hobby, saving them for equipment I feel I cannot live without.  

Had seen the best deal on the InTank basket (at least for the AC70) was $49.99 on Marine Depot.  Just happened to click on the Reward Points section and I had accumulated enough for a $20 discount on any purchase!  InTank Media Basket ordered!!  Had no I idea I'd earned that many points until I remember Marine Depot is where I ordered my Kessil A80 and goose neck a couple of years ago.  

Just got my AC70 setup today with my ATO sensor, heater, and my own take on modding the simply media basket to create a baffle for floss.  

Anyone who is using Marine Depot, go check those Rewards Points!! 

--Superdave 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Great deals @Marine Depot! Show off your new AC70 setup if you can 🙂 

Just posted in the DIY my baffle mod.  Will post a picture of my AC70 with all heater, my ATO sensor, and a bio-wheel 110 cartridge I crammed in there for now (to help clear up the zero visibility blizzard created as a result of re-positioning rock I hadn't moved or cleaned underneath for several years!) tomorrow when I get a chance.  Once I get the InTank, I will have to tinker with how to mount my ATO sensor.  

14 hours ago, Superdave said:

Have spent last few days (ever since I got my new AC70) if I thought the InTank Media Basket was worth the price.  Seemed to get good review from everyone, but like many of you, I try to spend my dollars wisely in this hobby, saving them for equipment I feel I cannot live without.  

Had seen the best deal on the InTank basket (at least for the AC70) was $49.99 on Marine Depot.  Just happened to click on the Reward Points section and I had accumulated enough for a $20 discount on any purchase!  InTank Media Basket ordered!!  Had no I idea I'd earned that many points until I remember Marine Depot is where I ordered my Kessil A80 and goose neck a couple of years ago.  

Just got my AC70 setup today with my ATO sensor, heater, and my own take on modding the simply media basket to create a baffle for floss.  

Anyone who is using Marine Depot, go check those Rewards Points!! 

--Superdave 

Thanks you for the shout-out and for shopping with us! I use an InTank Media Basket and their Filter Floss Tray in in my Innovative Marine 38 Gallon Nuvo. Love their stuff!

Jeff @ Marine Depot