Jump to content
Marine Depot

Tired of flooding your kitchen, garage, or bathroom?

Recommended Posts

100% buying one

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, JR! said:

100% buying one

We like those odds!

 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Omg I love this hobby :haha:

 

How long is the cord? Wondering how far away my container can be. I ordered one anyways... so guess I will find out. I am sick of setting a timer on the fridge to check the bucket or putting it in the sink 😛

 

Hopefully the power supply will reach my outlet as I don't have outlets under the sink ofc 😛

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Omg I love this hobby :haha:

 

How long is the cord? Wondering how far away my container can be. 

 

10ft from sensor to the controller.. then 6ft from controller to power supply.

 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

 

10ft from sensor to the controller.. then 6ft from controller to power supply.

 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

that should be perfect for me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

i69Xe0v.jpg

 

does the Solenoid go before or after the manifold?

 

the red line in the red circle correct?

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, JR! said:

i69Xe0v.jpg

 

does the Solenoid go before or after the manifold?

 

the red line in the red circle correct?

It looks like you already have a float and ASO valve.  If you wish to keep that installed, you will want to follow the instructions for installation with an ASO valve.  If you remove the ASO valve, then you would follow the typical installation instructions and install on the red line as outlined in your photo.  

 

-Robert @ MD
image.png.9fef561334759f3ae8bf827783f86d6c.png
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Robert@MD said:

It looks like you already have a float and ASO valve.  If you wish to keep that installed, you will want to follow the instructions for installation with an ASO valve.  If you remove the ASO valve, then you would follow the typical installation instructions and install on the red line as outlined in your photo.  

 

-Robert @ MD
image.png.9fef561334759f3ae8bf827783f86d6c.png
 

oooooooooooooo i understand now. thank you sir! 😄

35 minutes ago, metrokat said:

Happy Birthday Robert! @Robert@MD

yes what kat lady said

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I can vouch for thes., I just installed one on my Ato container and it works wonderfully. No longer need the dreaded timer or finding water on the floor.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...