Innovative Marine Aquariums

29 gallon: R.E.E.F Tank

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
On 8/23/2020 at 1:13 PM, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

It’s been a while since an update... This tank still up and running? How’s everything going?

It has been a while, sorry for not posting in so long. I started college last month and Ive been quite busy. I was finally able to just yesterday to get my tank ,moved from my dads to my college dorm room. I did downgrade to a 12 gallon tank. I made another tank journal for that tank. Bc I did leave it at my dads for a while bc I was at college, it wasn't looking too good, but I finally got it up here yesterday and its starting to look a lot better. I decided to run bare bottom on this new tank due to the fact that its easier to clean and I for one think it looks much cleaner. Ill get some pictures up and posted later today for everyone. I will be posting them in the tank journal for that tank. I think its looking pretty good, I hope yall like it too. 

• Like 6
NoOneLikesADryTang
39 minutes ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

It has been a while, sorry for not posting in so long. I started college last month and Ive been quite busy. I was finally able to just yesterday to get my tank ,moved from my dads to my college dorm room. I did downgrade to a 12 gallon tank. I made another tank journal for that tank. Bc I did leave it at my dads for a while bc I was at college, it wasn't looking too good, but I finally got it up here yesterday and its starting to look a lot better. I decided to run bare bottom on this new tank due to the fact that its easier to clean and I for one think it looks much cleaner. Ill get some pictures up and posted later today for everyone. I will be posting them in the tank journal for that tank. I think its looking pretty good, I hope yall like it too. 

Glad to hear that Ethan. Make sure you leave a link here in this thread to the new one. Hope college is going well for you! 

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

College is surprisingly going really well. With covid and everything I didnt expect it to go good, but it is. Thank you for asking. How do I leave a link?

3 hours ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

College is surprisingly going really well. With covid and everything I didnt expect it to go good, but it is. Thank you for asking. How do I leave a link?

At your age, you should be super adapt with technology... come on! lol 

Ethan's 12g Fluval Edge

• Haha 3