Jump to content
EthanPhillyCheesesteak

29 gallon: R.E.E.F Tank

Recommended Posts

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
Just now, Snow_Phoenix said:

Ethan, you have made incredible progress! The tank looks good and the pics are amazing. 😊👍

Thank you so much. This means a lot to hear that😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
NoOneLikesADryTang

You’ve come a long way. Keep it up man! 

 

Any update on the mantis? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
11 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

You’ve come a long way. Keep it up man! 

 

Any update on the mantis? 

I’m really starting to consider if it’s even actually a mantis. I saw something weird last night and one of the eyeballs was expanding and then coming back. Like a kind of filter feeder, but on the other hand, the other eye looks like it’s following my every move tho. It’s weird 

I took a video, but I can’t post videos. I sent a video of it to WV Reefer, but she didn’t know either. It’s just a mystery to me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
58 minutes ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

I’m really starting to consider if it’s even actually a mantis. I saw something weird last night and one of the eyeballs was expanding and then coming back. Like a kind of filter feeder, but on the other hand, the other eye looks like it’s following my every move tho. It’s weird 

I took a video, but I can’t post videos. I sent a video of it to WV Reefer, but she didn’t know either. It’s just a mystery to me.

That sounds weird. A good weird though I think. And yes well done a big jump again in how stuff looks. Everything, especially your photo skills

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
1 hour ago, Ratvan said:

That sounds weird. A good weird though I think. And yes well done a big jump again in how stuff looks. Everything, especially your photo skills

Thank you very much😁. I’m probably gonna enter in the next photo contest again, when does it start? Is it gonna be just the beginning of the next month?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
EthanPhillyCheesesteak

The thing I don’t understand is how a filter feeder can seem very intelligent. It just seems intelligent to me. If it even is a filter feeder. It also ate a piece of mysis. 

1 hour ago, Ratvan said:

That sounds weird. A good weird though I think. And yes well done a big jump again in how stuff looks. Everything, especially your photo skills

Pm me your number, I’ll send you the video of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
3 minutes ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

The thing I don’t understand is how a filter feeder can seem very intelligent. It just seems intelligent to me. If it even is a filter feeder. It also ate a piece of mysis. 

Pm me your number, I’ll send you the video of it.

What's your international data plan like for hidden costs? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
26 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

What's your international data plan like for hidden costs? 

I don’t really know too be honest, I forgot that you don’t live in the same place I do😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
38 minutes ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

The thing I don’t understand is how a filter feeder can seem very intelligent. It just seems intelligent to me. If it even is a filter feeder. It also ate a piece of mysis. 

Pm me your number, I’ll send you the video of it.

You should get an instagram account just for posting fish stuff. That's what I did-it allows you to post videos to your threads, and a very large number of people from this forum are on IG.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
EthanPhillyCheesesteak
1 minute ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

You should get an instagram account just for posting fish stuff. That's what I did-it allows you to post videos to your threads, and a very large number of people from this forum are on IG.

Hm, I like that idea, I may just do that when I get home. I’ll have to get everyone’s Instagram tho.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
2 hours ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

Thank you very much😁. I’m probably gonna enter in the next photo contest again, when does it start? Is it gonna be just the beginning of the next month?

This month is Green? Seems to run every month or has so far

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...