Top Shelf Aquatics

What’s the name of the zoa?

LogicalReefs

19 minutes ago, Clown79 said:

The names are all made up, it's a marketing method.

They change from store to store 

This. If you want a chance at finding a common or flashy name attached to these, you should turn off the blue lights and take a pic with the white lights. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Clown79 said:

The names are all made up, it's a marketing method.

They change from store to store 

But if I google a name usually the same zoa pops up and similar morphs. I’d like to know if I was selling them though. 

2 hours ago, Rob22 said:

This. If you want a chance at finding a common or flashy name attached to these, you should turn off the blue lights and take a pic with the white lights. 

Updated first photo too. 

BBAE6522-6EBF-41E8-855C-CFBD29755B5A.jpeg

Still a bit blue so I will do my best. 

Purple people eaters are purple with a green skirt and mouth. PPE also may have a white line going down the stalks when closed. 

Jokers are purple with a green skirt and purple mouth. 

You can google joker palys and purple people eaters and see if them match. If not describe them, oral disc, mouth and skirt color. 

19 minutes ago, Rob22 said:

Still a bit blue so I will do my best. 

Purple people eaters are purple with a green skirt and mouth. PPE also may have a white line going down the stalks when closed. 

Jokers are purple with a green skirt and purple mouth. 

You can google joker palys and purple people eaters and see if them match. If not describe them, oral disc, mouth and skirt color. 

So I was searching and came across the joker ones and they pretty much look the same. Mine have purple mouth, purple face and green skirt. The design on the face is what throws me off. Purpleish towards the middle of the zoa and then break up to a light purple with a line split down the middle.