Mackdee

Forum Lurker

Hi everyone,

My name is Angel and I have been lurking these forums forever, I finally worked up the courage to make an account and start up my own nano reef tank.

I have been intrigued by the idea for years and have read multiple books as well as watched thousands of videos on youtube. 

I am finally going to start up a 10 gallon reef tank and make the long term commitment. 

Hopefully all this lurking and research pays off

Best Regards

• Like 4

Welcome! Post your plan/tank here when you get it!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mackdee said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Angel and I have been lurking these forums forever, I finally worked up the courage to make an account and start up my own nano reef tank.

I have been intrigued by the idea for years and have read multiple books as well as watched thousands of videos on youtube. 

I am finally going to start up a 10 gallon reef tank and make the long term commitment. 

Hopefully all this lurking and research pays off

Best Regards

Welcome to NR! 😀

• Like 1

Welcome to the community @Mackdee! 👋

We love our lurkers (hi to others out there!), but I’m glad you decided to join in and share, it’s gonna be fun!

When did you first hear of a nano reefs? Have you kept freshwater aquariums previously? 

• Like 2

:welcome:

You'll have a good time here. Good folks and plenty- o -info

• Like 2

On 2/7/2019 at 5:34 AM, Christopher Marks said:

Welcome to the community @Mackdee! 👋

We love our lurkers (hi to others out there!), but I’m glad you decided to join in and share, it’s gonna be fun!

When did you first hear of a nano reefs? Have you kept freshwater aquariums previously? 

The most recent tank I had was a 40g Tropical set up with few Angel Fish. When I moved I tore it down and gave it away.

Looking for something that is going to pop. (Beginner set up ofc)

• Like 1