Top Shelf Aquatics

Dally’s 10

Dally

YHSublime
1 minute ago, Dally said:

They seem happy as far as I can tell. Never seen anything negative from them & they have lots of energy & personality. I would like to get something larger for them, preferably something in the 20-30 gallon range, but I just want to settle down somewhere before I set up something like that.

They are fine. You get them a bigger tank and put an anemone in it, they will still never leave the anemone. I'm pretty sure my clown pair doesn't know what the other side of the tank looks like. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Long overdue for an update.

I'm excited to say that I have joined the Nuvo 10 club!

The tank is by no means ready for a photoshoot & I just started another semester of college so I don't have much free time to photograph the tank, but I wanted to upload a FTS to get things rolling.

I'll soon add a list of the setup & livestock and hopefully return with some good photos!

In the meantime, do any Nuvo 10 owners have tips or tricks to share?

IMG_1736-2.thumb.jpg.6c54948781cf8184a8575fe9474bd3ad.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Congratulations on the upgrade! Glad to see you've been able to relocate some of the livestock from your beautiful 6g system. Can't wait to see some more photos of the Nuvo! 😊

• Like 1