inTank Media Baskets

Reef Monster

Hello. I am new to nano reef.

I currently have been reefing on and off for a total of 6 years. I currently have a CadLights 45 shallow I would like to share and get feedback on from you guys. 

Thanks and I hope you enjoy. 

Tank

-Cad Lights 45 Shallow

Powerheads

-2x Jebao pp8

-2x Jebao pp4

Return 

-Jebao Dct6500

Lights

2x-Radion xr15 gen 3

Ai Prime HD

• Like 2
Just now, ReefGoat said:

Sweet tank. Looks good! I love my 45 shallow. But mine is pretty barren even for a 4 month old tank. I need to get to stocking lol. 

Thank you. I’m still learning how to use this page but learning. It’s a fun tank with great dimensions for sure!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

love the dimension of this shallow tank!

Thanks. I thought it was perfect. But you know how the hobby goes. I’m ready for a larger tank 😂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Reef Monster said:

Thanks. I thought it was perfect. But you know how the hobby goes. I’m ready for a larger tank 😂.

@micoastreefing I’m actually located in Michigan in the Lansing area. Stay warm tonight!

1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Welcome!  Everything is looking great. 😊

Thank you

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

you too! nice to see another fellow MI nano-reefer. Any of those corals a new pick up from last wknd?

Yeah the back frag rack is full. Pardon the plugs they were all new as of Sunday. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Wow 1
18 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

you too! nice to see another fellow MI nano-reefer. Any of those corals a new pick up from last wknd?

@micoastreefingYou pick up and goodies?  It was very very busy this year. I’ll prob head up to the stirling heights swap although I don’t really have much room left i wouldn’t mind a high end torch or two and another scoly 

50 minutes ago, Reef Monster said:

@micoastreefingYou pick up and goodies?  It was very very busy this year. I’ll prob head up to the stirling heights swap although I don’t really have much room left i wouldn’t mind a high end torch or two and another scoly 

Two frags.  I got a dud of a gold torch - only showing gold under deeeeep blue lighting.  and a JF fire dragon (check my thread) at Jason Fox's table, I was impressed that he travelled the road show himself.  I was looking for the classic red dragon (he had two), but the fire dragon is very neat.  

2 hours ago, ReefGoat said:

Sweet tank. Looks good! I love my 45 shallow. But mine is pretty barren even for a 4 month old tank. I need to get to stocking lol. 

ReefGoat, nothing wrong with taking it slow!

• Like 2