inTank Media Baskets

Kinda freaking out don’t know what to do?!!?

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

I don’t know if this is where I’m supposed to put this, but I couldn’t figure out where? I ordered fish and coral off of LiveAquaria, and it was almost to my house, but then I got an email that says that they had to hold my package due to weather. It’s not even bad out? What should I do? Is everything going to be ok? 

30 minutes ago, EthanPhillyCheesesteak said:

Should I go to the ups where it was said to be last? 

Call and pick up today. Most of the time they will take it to the closest UPS hub/store. Make sure to bring your ID. 

Wait. Aren’t you dealing with a huge nutrient issue and an algae bloom in your tank? And you ordered livestock to add TO the bio-load? Deal with one issue before you create another one.

EthanPhillyCheesesteak
28 minutes ago, Oldsalt01 said:

Wait. Aren’t you dealing with a huge nutrient issue and an algae bloom in your tank? And you ordered livestock to add TO the bio-load? Deal with one issue before you create another one.

I have a smaller 20 gallon tank that I’m working on also, I added them to it. 

EthanPhillyCheesesteak

Funny thing tho, I eventually got my packages, but I opened them up and the water in the bags were ice cold. None of my fish and crabs were moving and everything was white like a ghost, I was so scared. But then I set the bags in the water, and everything came back to life. Everything is alive and fine now. It was just weird😂. Close call😂

• Like 1