Top Shelf Aquatics

SliceGolfer's IM Nuvo Fusion 20

SliceGolfer

Christopher Marks
1 hour ago, SliceGolfer said:

My last tank was way back in 2005, with a JBJ NanoCube 12dx, from NanoTuners. Here’s a pic of 12 gallons of Softy Glory, all that it was:

46163757204_6142b1401e.jpg

A walk down memory lane, what a lovely nano reef that was 😍.

Welcome back @SliceGolfer, you're making a splash with a really nice setup! Great job on the build out, very tidy work. This should be perfect for an SPS dominant nano reef, the dual AI Prime HD's are stellar 👌. It sounds like you truly are in reef heaven now, how nice to have BRS a short drive away! Looking forward to seeing your new reef grow up 🙂 

• Like 3

You reintroduced yourself to the hobby with guns blazing.  Well done!  

I've ordered a 2nd AI Prime HD to go on my Fusion 20.  What intensity are you currently running the tank at?  Or, are they still not on for long because their isn't coral in it yet?  

1 hour ago, TatorTaco said:

You reintroduced yourself to the hobby with guns blazing.  Well done!  

I've ordered a 2nd AI Prime HD to go on my Fusion 20.  What intensity are you currently running the tank at?  Or, are they still not on for long because their isn't coral in it yet?  

do you need more light? I'm curious why, as reading the specs on the AI Prime HD, it's light spread is 24" x 24", so should be more than enough to illuminate the space the IM20 takes.

4 hours ago, SliceGolfer said:

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been watching it and so far so good. Was your reactor that cracked the same AquaMaxx unit?

Yes, but it looks like you have a different light wrapped around it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...