Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

anemone burns on fish? or somthing else

CoralStorm

it got killed by an emerald i had to watch it happen it seems to have happened 2 a chromis 2 he ambushes my fish in their slerp i sent to lfs and got 15 dolars for it and yes its been a little while but im here  i havent seen ich for a while and fish havent died since ill give it some time and if no symptoms of ich or death then it should be clear and safe to slowly start re adding fish and ill start cheap and see how it goes

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, mcarroll said:

Can't trust a crab....that's what I always say.

agreed once it killed a 100 dollar fish that i have dresmed of owning get killed by my emerald it hurt me but to add insult to onjurt he left the body for my army of hermits and my 3 shrimps to eat it

40 minutes ago, CoralStorm said:

agreed once it killed a 100 dollar fish that i have dresmed of owning get killed by my emerald it hurt me but to add insult to onjurt he left the body for my army of hermits and my 3 shrimps to eat it

Back so soon? You'll actually find this is one of the most newbie friendly reef forums. People here will tell you things 10 times in a polite manner whereas on other reef forums people will freak out at you the first time something bad happens. If people are getting mad at you here, it's because you're clearly not listening the first 10 times.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Coinee said:

Back so soon? You'll actually find this is one of the most newbie friendly reef forums. People here will tell you things 10 times in a polite manner whereas on other reef forums people will freak out at you the first time something bad happens. If people are getting mad at you here, it's because you're clearly not listening the first 10 times.

I don't think he or she ever really left. 

3 hours ago, Coinee said:

to be honest my fish have been doing great this whole time i have been testing... trolling sorta i wanted to see just how people on this fourm would be i passed my fallow a wgile ago and those photos you saw of my tank was a full year ago i was trying to act like this and i knew about fallow before i even started i know that i may have dragged it on for too long but i did it never the less i am done trolling now. my tank is healthy now those photos i showed you were a last year crash i recovered from... the ich was a mix of issues from a new fish introducing it and temp swinds did not help as a matter of factly i have not added much since i sent those photos i added a designer last month but look you people do a good job and im proud of that some of my things i mentiomed were true though i will be honest those things i said in a recent post was what i thought recently about my fallow and still to this day am only 97% sure my tank is safe i will never be 100%. so sugestion things were technically my "true posts" where i was lookin for a bit of help

37 minutes ago, CoralStorm said:

to be honest my fish have been doing great this whole time i have been testing... trolling sorta i wanted to see just how people on this fourm would be i passed my fallow a wgile ago and those photos you saw of my tank was a full year ago i was trying to act like this and i knew about fallow before i even started i know that i may have dragged it on for too long but i did it never the less i am done trolling now. my tank is healthy now those photos i showed you were a last year crash i recovered from... the ich was a mix of issues from a new fish introducing it and temp swinds did not help as a matter of factly i have not added much since i sent those photos i added a designer last month but look you people do a good job and im proud of that some of my things i mentiomed were true though i will be honest those things i said in a recent post was what i thought recently about my fallow and still to this day am only 97% sure my tank is safe i will never be 100%. so sugestion things were technically my "true posts" where i was lookin for a bit of help

Nice way to make friends: "Hey guys! I was intentionally being an obtuse dick all along HA HA HA, I'm not actually that stupid! BOY YOU GUYS WERE SOOOOO FOOLED". Are you 13 years old?  Your post reads as if you are indeed 13 years old. eDgY!11!1

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Coinee said:

Nice way to make friends: "Hey guys! I was intentionally being an obtuse dick all along HA HA HA, I'm not actually that stupid! BOY YOU GUYS WERE SOOOOO FOOLED". Are you 13 years old?  Your post reads as if you are indeed 13 years old. eDgY!11!1

thats the point i wasnt 13. it was all part of the plan... i am actually 24 lol and really it was all part of a plan you as somone who has been on this fourm a less long time than me should not be a hypocrite and start harrassment on people ya dont even know. the reason why your a hypocrite os because you are calling me 13 while you also write like your 5? thats kind of funny.

58 minutes ago, CoralStorm said:

thats the point i wasnt 13. it was all part of the plan... i am actually 24 lol and really it was all part of a plan you as somone who has been on this fourm a less long time than me should not be a hypocrite and start harrassment on people ya dont even know. the reason why your a hypocrite os because you are calling me 13 while you also write like your 5? thats kind of funny.

If you are 24 then you shouldn't be acting so childish. Our join dates are one month apart. One month gives you complete say over everything? You're seriously trying to pull seniority that way? I'm not harassing you, I'm telling you that you are being a stupid dolt in the way you acted and it's disrespectful to the wonderful community here. Additionally, before you criticize my writing, you should review your own spelling, grammar and punctuation because yours is very poor. 

58 minutes ago, Coinee said:

If you are 24 then you shouldn't be acting so childish. Our join dates are one month apart. One month gives you complete say over everything? You're seriously trying to pull seniority that way? I'm not harassing you, I'm telling you that you are being a stupid dolt in the way you acted and it's disrespectful to the wonderful community here. Additionally, before you criticize my writing, you should review your own spelling, grammar and punctuation because yours is very poor. 

never said it did and have you ever typed on a 2 inch keyboard on a phone? its not like a pc. look i dont like argueing with people now im done fighting with you

CoralStorm you are being very rude.  That isn't polite to even troll in the first place.  Your 24 but it seems as if your mental age is of a 9 year old.  You should be ashamed of yourself, this is the lowest I've seen someone go on a pleasant forum that tries to help you.  You're glad this forum exists to help you.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, WuzzoFish said:

CoralStorm you are being very rude.  That isn't polite to even troll in the first place.  Your 24 but it seems as if your mental age is of a 9 year old.  You should be ashamed of yourself, this is the lowest I've seen someone go on a pleasant forum that tries to help you.  You're glad this forum exists to help you.

its not a freindly fourm when you take the side of somone who calls you an obtuse dick. not one bit. maybe its not "polite" to troll but i have been on my fair share of fourms and was trying to find the best one.... looks like this one is far from that title. its quite a shame for people who actually are helpful and patient then you have the people who ruin it all

1 hour ago, CoralStorm said:

its not a freindly fourm when you take the side of somone who calls you an obtuse dick. not one bit. maybe its not "polite" to troll but i have been on my fair share of fourms and was trying to find the best one.... looks like this one is far from that title. its quite a shame for people who actually are helpful and patient then you have the people who ruin it all

It's not friendly when you don't cooperate and listen for once.  We are trying to help, not be mean, but when you ignore us and keep being negative, why should we be nice to you?  You wouldn't deserve it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WuzzoFish said:

It's not friendly when you don't cooperate and listen for once.  We are trying to help, not be mean, but when you ignore us and keep being negative, why should we be nice to you?  You wouldn't deserve it.

hmm funny i wonder why i did not listen... maybe cause i didnt need it? i already told you and now this should be over (and it should a long time ago) why would i cooperate with people who are completly triggered by it damn you guys are not snow in 40 celcius weather god damnit look you guys get what you give now this conversation is OVER!

9 minutes ago, CoralStorm said:

hmm funny i wonder why i did not listen... maybe cause i didnt need it? i already told you and now this should be over (and it should a long time ago) why would i cooperate with people who are completly triggered by it damn you guys are not snow in 40 celcius weather god damnit look you guys get what you give now this conversation is OVER!

Hmm it's funny because why would you start the thread in the first place if you didn't need help?  I'm not triggered, it just makes no sense why you would bring this upon yourself.  You should've stopped if it was supposed to end a long time ago.  Go find another forum, I couldn't care less about you at this point.  If it's really over just agree you lost and don't reply.

Just now, WuzzoFish said:

Hmm it's funny because why would you start the thread in the first place if you didn't need help?  I'm not triggered, it just makes no sense why you would bring this upon yourself.  You should've stopped if it was supposed to end a long time ago.  Go find another forum, I couldn't care less about you at this point.  If it's really over just agree you lost and don't reply.

i wanted to see this fourms community and see just how accurate and behaved it was and only 20 percent are good the other 80 percent are toxic people so im done here if you and that is damn stupid and if you could not care less then why bother reply people like you ruin fourms and yes you are one of softest people i ever met  get hurt because i tried this place out basically  and again you as a person its funny how all the toxic people like you are from december 2018 before me so in my eyes you are all attention seekers now i dont want to hear from you again

Dunno if anyone cares, but if someone annoys you there's no reason you have to look at their posts.

1. Click their username.  
  2. Click "Ignore User".  
  3. Click "Messages" (or more if you want).  
  4. Click "Update Preferences".

I've got a fairly short tolerance for online period, let alone when the "potty mouth stars" come out like this, so I use the "ignore facilities" pretty much wherever I go.  I highly recommend it.  (It's something that goes along with forums all the way back to Usenet...there's a long tradition of ignoring knuckleheads online.)

(The ignore feature is WAY better than having big-headed moderators, who are immune from Ignoring, around to patrol this stuff.  Thank you again for this @Christopher Marks!!!  🙂:-):-))

• Like 4
2 hours ago, CoralStorm said:

i wanted to see this fourms community and see just how accurate and behaved it was and only 20 percent are good the other 80 percent are toxic people so im done here if you and that is damn stupid and if you could not care less then why bother reply people like you ruin fourms and yes you are one of softest people i ever met  get hurt because i tried this place out basically  and again you as a person its funny how all the toxic people like you are from december 2018 before me so in my eyes you are all attention seekers now i dont want to hear from you again

Join date does not indicate knowledge, maturity or intellect, however, constantly referring to it in the manner you are indicates the contrary!

If you don't think this is a friendly forum, don't stay! Nobody is forcing you to come here to read or post anything. Out of all the reef forums I've read and been visiting for many months, this is definitely my favourite. This is mostly because of the many members of this website that are extremely knowledgable, friendly and helpful. I think outside responses to the issue you posted would have been a lot more heated and critical. 

• Like 1
  • Christopher Marks locked this topic