SaltCritters.com

Breaking down. Everything free. 95129 pickup only. Updated. Cmon Bay Area need stuff gone.

1891Bro

Putting here first, really don’t wanna deal with craigslist and I’m not active on the local club site. Pick up only. Located in San Jose about 2 miles from the Apple spaceship. Photos of most stuff in my tank thread but pm if you gotta see now. No pests as far as I’ve seen. One of the snails has a bit of a hairy shell but the rock and such look good, not totm good but good enough for most of y’all picky ####ers. Living stuff is...

Frostbite Clown, got it small so maybe 2 years old give or take from before I got it, not huge, has never been with any other clown so is female. Took to being hosted by a nem quickly when I had one. 

A nice looking gsp covered rock

some micromussa frags and a nice but slightly bleached lepto, comes attached to a rock and has grown onto the rock so would need to frag to remove. 

And a blasto, pretty sure I can pop it off the rock. 

Not even gonna try to ship so don’t ask. Everything is free just bring a container and come get it. When the livestock is gone watch for some hardware.  

• Sad 2

Gsp rock, blastos, micros, gone. 

Still a nice lepto (the coral has grown onto the rock) with an attached rock. Some snails. And a really nice Frostbite clown. Last post before I go to other forums. Cmon Bay Area. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 1:35 PM, 1891Bro said:

Everything Gone. @Christopher Marks Can close. Maybe some hardware coming soon but might have the wife talked into a super basic freshwater just so I can still have some fish lol. 

If you have anything back up definetly message me! that sucks that you arent allowed to keep anymore 😞 

• Recommended Discussions