Top Shelf Aquatics

AI Prime HD Help please!!

Cody_Hardy

Hey all,

i recently purchased an ai Prime hd for my tank - love the light, beautiful spectrum.

i do however have an issue at the moment. The light randomly turned off and the led on top has gone white.. no matter what I do, I can’t get this thing working.

have tried holding down the button (does nothing), holding down the button whilst I unplug,plug power back in, have tried deleting the light from the app and rebooting the light, I feel like I’ve tried everything and nothing is working! Has this happened to anyone else? It’s not even emitting a wireless signal.. it seems like it’s just bricked itself...

thanks!

F93A15DF-CE1A-44D5-ABF5-AF7D317EAC5F.jpeg

I recently had a hydra 26 brick on me.. If the prime has the same type of power supply there should be a small led indicator light on it. If the light on the power supply turns solid green when you disconnect it from the light but keep it plugged in you will likely have to send it in for repairs. 

Hum...  that’s a new one for me.  Sounds like time for a phone call.  I’ve got 4 of them running on different tanks and no issues like that.  Please report back what you find out for future reference. 

Thanks guys,

contacted ai support and they told me to try a couple things but nothing worked - I think I just got a dud

they said if their resolution doesn’t work tell them my details so I assume they’re sending a replacement or getting me to send it in for repairs. The button just doesn’t do anything at all.

and yeah, the power pack led light goes out when unplugged from the light side I believe (might have to double check that but pretty sure)

I’m going through the same thing right now, have to send it in so they can check it and if it’s still under warranty they’ll ship me a new one or tell me how much to fix if it’s fixable.