SaltCritters.com

Waterbox 20 or IM25 Lagoon

Seanano

Getting back in to the hobby after a long hiatus.. Much has changed. The itch never goes away.  So that said, I'm really stuck between the WB20 and the IM25.  The WB is a beautiful tank the lack of aftermarket support and the glass false wall are concerning.  The IM25 I worry maybe too shallow and slightly more expensive.  I currently have a RapidLED Corona which I plan on using that was given to me and worry on the lagoon it maybe too much.  Any nudge or insights that can be given from owners of either would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Seanano said:

Getting back in to the hobby after a long hiatus.. Much has changed. The itch never goes away.  So that said, I'm really stuck between the WB20 and the IM25.  The WB is a beautiful tank the lack of aftermarket support and the glass false wall are concerning.  The IM25 I worry maybe too shallow and slightly more expensive.  I currently have a RapidLED Corona which I plan on using that was given to me and worry on the lagoon it maybe too much.  Any nudge or insights that can be given from owners of either would be greatly appreciated. 

I love the look of the lagoon.

....... It’s not a scientific opinion, I just like it. 😀

Despite popular opinion, I went w/ the WB20. I ended up stopping into their official office not realizing it was not an actual store, just saw a giant WaterBox sign. That said, Dean, I believe his name was showed me around and all the tanks they had through out their offices answered any questions. The tanks are beautiful. My entire experience was great. I was really leaning towards the IM, but between the experience I had at WB and the extra height, which from where it will be viewed most often it just seemed a better fit. Coupled w/ seeing MisterNanoReef's I really like his tank. We'll see how it unfolds.

On 1/15/2019 at 2:24 AM, emkop said:

If you dont mind me asking where were you looking at buying the lagoon 25 from? Cannot seem to find one online at all.

Locally have a Platinum IM dealer.  Top Shelf Aquatics