Innovative Marine Aquariums

Small rescape advice required.

Curtis_Rose

I have a big rock in my tank. It’s two months old now. I want to take this rock out and break it apart making it smaller. It’s too big takes up too much real estate. I could do more without it being so big. If I do this fast out of the tank on a towel, will it be a problem? I’m not planing on making it very small just smaller than it is....or do u guys think it has the potential to be a really good rock? The way it is

DAD089C2-B70C-409D-AAAB-65BE4C9C5C49.jpeg

• Like 2

Well guys thanks for all the input. I been dealing with a small amount of Cyano. I decided to change it the flow was very restricted with that big rock so I broke it up and changed it I am happy with it now looks like I have a lot more room. I liked the big rock as well for all the reasons everyone else did. But getting adequate flow around that rock and the rest of the tank was a challenge I tired every position I could think of and couldn’t get it right. Soo here it is now. Flow has improved immensely also there are less shady spots in The tank.  Excuse the bags Ian currently floating two nessarius snails and three very small hermit crabs 

9A52F58F-B10B-4127-8B75-59A878D18608.jpeg

C0E0C7AF-78A2-40B8-A2F2-275350ABD87A.jpeg

• Like 3