inTank Media Baskets

Fuge basket for JBJ 45 doesn't seem to fit... what am I missing?

NeveSSL

I'm 90% sure I'm just missing something goofy here... but I just received my inTank fuge basket for my JBJ rimless 45 and it doesn't seem to fit the chamber.  if I put it in one way, it's really tight and doesn't seem to want to go in.  If I put it the other way, water just goes around my filter pad.  What am I missing?

Brandon

2 hours ago, NeveSSL said:

I'm 90% sure I'm just missing something goofy here... but I just received my inTank fuge basket for my JBJ rimless 45 and it doesn't seem to fit the chamber.  if I put it in one way, it's really tight and doesn't seem to want to go in.  If I put it the other way, water just goes around my filter pad.  What am I missing?

Brandon

Have a photo? I used to have a RL-45 as well, and the basket was great. The fuge basket is meant to have chaeto in it, not floss. Therefor it doesn't need a very right tight fit. 

The media baskets hold the floss and are a tighter fit. 

On 1/7/2019 at 4:48 PM, NeveSSL said:

Brandon

Hey Brandon -

The Fuge basket is designed to install in the accessory chamber to the left or right of the intake chambers.

If you want filter floss under the intake, look into our Filter Floss Holder, or Media Basket.  Thanks.

https://intankaquatics.com/jbj-rimless-nano-cube-30-and-45-floss-holder/

https://intankaquatics.com/jbj-rimless-nano-cube-45-media-basket/

• Like 1

OH, ok.  That makes more sense now.  That'll still work great.  I actually already ordered the floss holder on Amazon today.  🙂 Thanks for the reply.

Brandon

• Thanks 1