Top Shelf Aquatics

Help me I’d please

Noobreefer90

Noobreefer90

Ok so about a month or month and a half ago I made the mistake of getting a anemone and when I did it was attached to this small rock. The anemone has been traded now. Ok so on the rock which has been in the sand till a few days ago when I decided to glue a sheal covered in green star polyps on it when I got the rock I noticed a weired looking long white streak on it which looks like pavement. But today I have been noticing two tenticals/antenna coming out which are very long B4EBCF1C-4F71-4218-9729-B9AAA8521B1B.thumb.jpeg.a02b5d76ba47927690cbb20c7ebeba10.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Noobreefer90 said:

If that’s what it is. Is it harmful useful or anything 

Somewhere in the middle..if you end up with lots of them they can irritate corals with their slime tentacles. They toss little slimy lines out to catch food particles in the water. 

Noobreefer90
4 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Somewhere in the middle..if you end up with lots of them they can irritate corals with their slime tentacles. They toss little slimy lines out to catch food particles in the water. 

Think I should superglue it shut