Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ID my clownfish

Keeper of my nieces Ocean

Anybody know what type this is? All I know is its ocellaris. Ill tell you how much I paid after the ID... haha

20190104_085927.jpg

20190104_081042.jpg

20190103_204951.jpg

Question #2: added 2 turbo snails with it. One is cleaning like a madmad, the other i havent seen move but he was in a different spot this morning. Is he not doing good? At what point do i yoink him to prevent his possible death from bombing my tank?

6 minutes ago, Joevember said:

^

Looks a lot like a Wyoming White. Only difference is that yours has an 100% black pectoral fins.

I think its a mutant mutt haha

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Keeper of my nieces Ocean said:

Question #2: added 2 turbo snails with it. One is cleaning like a madmad, the other i havent seen move but he was in a different spot this morning. Is he not doing good? At what point do i yoink him to prevent his possible death from bombing my tank?

In my experience, snails get very lazy after they eat a lot. So if you see your snail acting all lethargic, it probably ate a bunch of algae at the LFS before you got it. I wouldn't worry about a single astrea snail bombing a tank; I don't think it's able to do that on its own.

some snails will stay still for quite a while. I have a few turbos that will eat nonstop for days and then not move for days. My nerite snails also hardly moved for about a week after adding them. You can always take the snail out and give it a good sniff lol, you'll know if its dead.