Innovative Marine Aquariums

Had for months don’t know.

Coolreefer42

Coolreefer42
10 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Id say acan.

Here are an example of my acans

20181215_095103.jpg

Mines feeders go out more... I really want some acans. LiveAquaria sells a three pack for 100

3 minutes ago, Coolreefer42 said:

Mines feeders go out more... I really want some acans. LiveAquaria sells a three pack for 100

As an FYI, a lot of online retailers and even LFS sell Acan frags at $10-20/piece.

That three pack is overpriced

• Wow 1
Coolreefer42
12 minutes ago, Daniel91 said:

As an FYI, a lot of online retailers and even LFS sell Acan frags at $10-20/piece.

That three pack is overpriced

Ok thank you! I won’t buy it then.

Coolreefer42
1 hour ago, ReefGoat said:

I've found aqua SD to have some really nice acans. Some people consider them a chop shop. But I had absolutely no problems with them. 

I did quite a bit of research before ordering from live aquaria. I’m weary about ordering online.

16 minutes ago, Coolreefer42 said:

I did quite a bit of research before ordering from live aquaria. I’m weary about ordering online.

In my opinion you are more likely to have a good website experience with shipping than you are likely to walk into a random local fish store and have a good experience. 

• Like 2
Coolreefer42
4 hours ago, patback said:

In my opinion you are more likely to have a good website experience with shipping than you are likely to walk into a random local fish store and have a good experience. 

Very true. My closest lfs is hours away and I’ve bought coral there many times; aptasia hidden in skeleton. Worms. Nasty stuff. Live aquaria was much more pleasant. Also great customer service