Jump to content
Reefkid88

I NEED THIS !!!

Recommended Posts

Reefkid88

Dave !!! I need this,do you still have it anymore ?! 

Screenshot_20190103-063008_Samsung Internet.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

Share this post


Link to post
HarryPotter

What’s special about that? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
jedimasterben

It's literally just a plate heatsink with commonly available LED stars glued to it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
DaveFason
2 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Dave !!! I need this,do you still have it anymore ?! 

Screenshot_20190103-063008_Samsung Internet.jpg

I actually do...

2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

What’s special about that? 

1 hour ago, jedimasterben said:

It's literally just a plate heatsink with commonly available LED stars glued to it.

The first prototype of the Mini 😛 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
DaveFason

Also you can use StevesLED three up stars, two violet stars from RapidLED and find a heatsink. 

3Up - NW - RB - Blue

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
shaner014
1 hour ago, DaveFason said:

The first prototype of the Mini 😛 

 

 

Put it next to your Babe Ruth Rookie Card! :happydance:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Reefkid88

Exactly what Dave said !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
jedimasterben
7 hours ago, DaveFason said:

I actually do...

The first prototype of the Mini 😛 

I knew what it would have been, but beyond the sentimental value of it, it's pretty standard was what I was getting at 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
DaveFason
12 hours ago, jedimasterben said:

I knew what it would have been, but beyond the sentimental value of it, it's pretty standard was what I was getting at 😛

I normally keep it under my pillow for sentimental reasons.... 😛

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
jedimasterben
1 hour ago, DaveFason said:

I normally keep it under my pillow for sentimental reasons.... 😛

The LED fairy will bring you a new one if you do that!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Reefkid88

I guess I need to ask the tooth fairly for one lol. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...