ReefCleaners.org

Gtrains Australian Red Sea 250

Gtrain

So got some new fish. Went with the Lyretail Anthias. Got the 3 combo (1 male 2 females) but think the big female is asserting dominance so have to see how it pans out

3803CB54-9EA2-406E-A81F-F7FDB68251D0.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Little update. Have taken my fudge-ato mod offline. Couple problems with it. Not enough flow through it causes hair algae build up and other algae. Not sure how to fix this cause if I open the ball value to much the drain can’t keep up and it over flows the side. So the dragons breath macro is back in the display behind the rock work.

second problem was the cheap eBay light I bought for it 😒😒😒🤨 no surprise really but all it did was turn the tips of the macro white from the blood red it was. If I set it up again will look at something a bit tailored to growing macro.

Every thing else is going along nicely no new corals or fish as I am going on a week long family camping trip in 2 weeks so want it nice and stable before then. Will post pics tomorrow for a reference 

April update and pics:

holidays for a week in a few days. Anthias happy but power struggle continues. Clowns loving the gold torch. Un-known spa frags growing really well. Had a po4 spike from dirty food. But the macro in the display has helped calm it down. Wonder how the soon to be added tangs will go with the display macro. 

Placed grape Monti cap in place. Jack-o-latern lepo is under a ledge. See how growth looks in months time

3FA5AEA2-DE95-4A1E-9198-2989954EF6A1.jpeg