Cultivated Reef

Blue Scroll Macroalgae for sale!

CCDillon

Hey everyone, I am selling an easy to care for and unique macro algae.

The name many people call this by is "Blue Scroll". 

It will be $16.00 for a 2.5+" or so piece. Shipping included in price. 

PM me for my PayPal address.

I have enough supply for about 3 packages. First come first serve. 

Care is as follows:

It is a lightly calcareous macro so will not be readily consumed by your snails/crabs but your tangs may eat it. I do not have tangs but there is just simply the possibility. No snails or crabs I have ever had touched it.

The is a great brown display macro and I feel it would also be pretty useful in the refugium because it has very steady growth once you get it growing. It is also beautiful, in that it takes an almost plating like growth sctruture not unlike Montipora. This macro also exhibits a pleasing dark blue sheen when veiwed from above or at certain angles. 

It can tolerate almost any type of flow but I have found it to do best in high flow. I actually have two colonies attached the the body and outtake of my power heads in my main reef. High flows aids in it's plating structure.

It can also live in any kind of light, the higher the better it seems, according to growth rate observed. The more light you have on it, the bluer and more prominent the blue sheen of this macro will show. It can and will grow in low light, though. 

Your clipping will come free-floating. Just superglue to a rock/plug and it will eventually attach. It may take a while so the glue will be necessary but it can also be wedged between rocks and eventually take hold. Rubber band can work as well but will damage it a little. 

Please see the attached pictures for what this macro looks like and what size portion you will receive. 

Any questions, please ask! I only ship Monday. It will be sent using 2-Day Priority Mail w/ USPS and that is included in the price in the first part of my post. Macro ships safely using two day and is tolerant of temp changes but keep in mind that if it is freezing where you live, there is a risk.

I have sold on nano-reef successfully before so buy with confidence. I will try to answer messages and inquiries in a timely manner and here is a thread from past dealings: http://www.nano-reef...algae-for-sale/

and another: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/354980-red-hexbranching-rare-macroalgae-for-sale/

Thanks

IMG_20190102_182955-01.jpeg

14553126_114972715656518_7820879311346335744_n.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Recommended Discussions