Coastie

IM20 returns and locline?

Coastie

So I bought a used Nuvo Fusion 20.  It didn't have any of the return nozzles.  I have ran it as is for a while now and I believe this is causing a microbubble issue in my tank.  I'd like to attach some locline to angle the flow down a little more.  I don't believe I can simply attach locline to the opaque plumbing going through the false wall, so I'm trying to locate the return line to locline adapter.  Anyone know who sells them and what they'd be called?

I guess I could always reach out to IM too.

Hopefully this makes sense.  I'm a little out of it this morning.  Thanks in advance!

Aaron

Clown79

I contacted IM and they sent me a return nozzle.

Coastie

Solid! Thanks!

• Like 1

TatorTaco

@Coastie shoot me a message in the next couple hours (so I'll get an email notification).  I pulled out both my returns to switch for SpinStreams, so I might/should have the parts you need. 

GraniteReefer

RFG nozzles, the people that make them have all the adapters to IM tanks.  Vivid Creative Aquatics.  And upgrade to the Random Flow Generator nozzles they are quieter than the IM spinstreams