Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WTB: Mini Conchs, Micro Brittles, Stomatellas & Bristleworms

LongPig

Looking for Mini Conchs, Micro Brittles, Stomatellas & Bristleworms. I’d like them all from one source if possible but I’ll take what I can get. I started with dry rock and sand and have no Bristleworms. I want a few. 

Good luck. I want most of these and had no luck, two attempts to get the stars on Ebay ended in DOA. Guess we'll have to keep looking and trying lol. 

10 hours ago, Lula_Mae said:

Good luck. I want most of these and had no luck, two attempts to get the stars on Ebay ended in DOA. Guess we'll have to keep looking and trying lol. 

I’m going to get the stars and worms from Indo Pacific Sea Farms if I have no luck here. 

On 12/31/2018 at 11:19 PM, LongPig said:

Looking for Mini Conchs, Micro Brittles, Stomatellas & Bristleworms. I’d like them all from one source if possible but I’ll take what I can get. I started with dry rock and sand and have no Bristleworms. I want a few. 

I've been looking for stomatellas as well, so if anyone has a lead on them, let us know!

As far as micro brittlestars, I placed a small order with KP Aquatics awhile back and ordered their Toadstool Algae and it was FULL of a huge assortment of tiny brittlestars, pods, and Medusa worms!  Just an amazing array of critters and the algae is kind of like a tight tuft of chaetomorpha, really cool!  They're worth a shot for some brittlestars and everything else. https://www.kpaquatics.com/product/toadstool-algae/ there's the algae I'm talking about.  

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions