Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lawn’s IM 10

Lawnman

shaneandjohn
19 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Stunning as always @Lawnman! Are you still keeping up with your daily partial water changes?

@Christopher Marks  I am smelling a TOTM in the very near future here, as I’m sure you would agree! 

Looking absolutely amazing Lawnman- Great photo dump 👍👍  

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

Stunning as always @Lawnman! Are you still keeping up with your daily partial water changes?

Thanks Chris. Switched it up to 4 gallons on Wednesday and 4 gallons on Sunday. They daily was hard since I went back to work. 

35 minutes ago, shaneandjohn said:

@Christopher Marks  I am smelling a TOTM in the very near future here, as I’m sure you would agree! 

Looking absolutely amazing Lawnman- Great photo dump 👍👍  

Thanks Shane. How are your tanks doing over at the Frenchie farm :lol: 

shaneandjohn

@Lawnman  the tanks are doing well. Routine maintenance and they are on cruise control - Have not really added much or made any changes in quite a while. 

The Frenchies are all doing well, and happy that we are heading towards better weather as spring approaches us. They all love to be outside and to be able to go places with Mom and I.  Mountain Hikes, off leash Dog parks, and Ocean beach walks are their favorite adventures.

Just did our yearly Vet exam and shots- 

Duke weighs 28lbs- Just a block of muscle.. 

Ariel, who was the runt of her litter of 3 is a F’n  Heffor @ 27lbs. Not fat, just big boned 😂 and a tomboy.

Havana , who was the first born and largest of the litter of 3 , is now the smallest of our pups. She is 25lbs and super prissy. 

They keep us very entertained , as you know , like yours do!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is one of those threads where I am almost ashamed to post in it because the pictures are too beautiful to be sullied by my tiny words.

Amazing job with those 'nems!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 3/30/2019 at 1:21 PM, shaneandjohn said:

@Lawnman  the tanks are doing well. Routine maintenance and they are on cruise control - Have not really added much or made any changes in quite a while. 

The Frenchies are all doing well, and happy that we are heading towards better weather as spring approaches us. They all love to be outside and to be able to go places with Mom and I.  Mountain Hikes, off leash Dog parks, and Ocean beach walks are their favorite adventures.

Just did our yearly Vet exam and shots- 

Duke weighs 28lbs- Just a block of muscle.. 

Ariel, who was the runt of her litter of 3 is a F’n  Heffor @ 27lbs. Not fat, just big boned 😂 and a tomboy.

Havana , who was the first born and largest of the litter of 3 , is now the smallest of our pups. She is 25lbs and super prissy. 

They keep us very entertained , as you know , like yours do!!

They keep me very busy lol. Izzy my white one is a damn tank! I call her daddy’s big girl :lol: 

On 3/30/2019 at 11:43 PM, billygoat said:

This is one of those threads where I am almost ashamed to post in it because the pictures are too beautiful to be sullied by my tiny words.

Amazing job with those 'nems!

Thanks I appreciate the nice words. 

12 hours ago, Lawnman said:

Tank is still chugging along! Have a great weekend! 

7A1645C2-EB7C-4ED7-87AF-79F2761EA2F0.jpeg

6BCA2A6A-2D64-4E0E-BC84-519992B0D91B.jpeg

Wow!!! Lawnman, your tank should be tank of the month.  I wish I could find corals as bright and beautiful as those.  I am going back in this thread to see if you talk about your weekly feeding and dosing schedule.

• Like 3
On 5/6/2019 at 6:57 AM, DaveFason said:

@Lawnman - Do the maxis sting anything in the tank? Or viscera?

You know Dave I’ve never had a problem with them stinging anything in any tank. They touch zoanthids and the zoanthids stay open the entire time. 

• Like 1
On 5/5/2019 at 6:53 AM, kimdawg said:

Wow!!! Lawnman, your tank should be tank of the month.  I wish I could find corals as bright and beautiful as those.  I am going back in this thread to see if you talk about your weekly feeding and dosing schedule.

Thanks. I dose Brightwell Coral Amino and feed them once every few weeks Reef Frenzy. Maxi’s stay pretty bright imo. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Lawnman said:

Top down Tuesday! 

2F2C25E7-9F3F-4A5C-99FA-BCB008873ADC.jpeg

Beautiful shot...😍 what camera are you using? If phone are you using a filter? 

10 minutes ago, Sancho said:

iPhone my little Italian Pony. 

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Sancho said:

18 hours ago, jack1978 said:

iPhone my little Italian Pony. 

Talk to my tank assistant :lol: he knows whats up. 

16 hours ago, Tigahboy said:

Ok.  Maybe I need to get back in the maxi mini game again.  Yours are just killer.  

Yes!!!

SURVEYMAN46123

How have I missed this thread?  Oh probably cause we keep up to date on text.  🤣

As I’ve said before it looks great and a wonderful Addition to the IM 10 group.  👍🏼🤘🏼

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, SURVEYMAN46123 said:

How have I missed this thread?  Oh probably cause we keep up to date on text.  🤣

As I’ve said before it looks great and a wonderful Addition to the IM 10 group.  👍🏼🤘🏼

:lol: you usually know first when I get new additions. Thanks buddy 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Lawnman said:

I just love these nems :wub: 

B2830203-042A-4446-ADCD-C26D8AAA55A2.jpeg

Your giving me inspiration to set up the CAD8 again..Where you getting those nems

• Wow 1
7 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Your giving me inspiration to set up the CAD8 again..Where you getting those nems

His LFS my little Italian pony.

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Sancho said:

13 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Told you yesterday talk to my tank assistant :lol: but I do have some awesome online sources too 😉 

• Haha 1
FISHnChix
1 hour ago, Sancho said:

I wanna know his secret to taking photos.. very nice!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

1 hour ago, Lawnman said:

Told you yesterday talk to my tank assistant :lol: but I do have some awesome online sources too 😉 

Fine I see how it is....both of you can suck it 😂just remember me when you upgrade...

• Haha 1