Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lawn’s IM 10

Lawnman

3 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

It's beautiful, great shot! What kinds of coral or inverts are you hoping to add in the future?

Add? Where the hell would he put them 🤣 oh wait I still see some rock...Carry on lawn fill that thing up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, micoastreefing said:

it ain't filled until your tank is fuller than @Cannedfish's - which is impossible.

My tank is 66 days old give me a year 😉 this was my last tank. I like to pack em full! 

33C449B0-6334-4944-B59C-2178B0306536.jpeg

B423AA0A-5FFA-45DB-8439-18CB2E13C545.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Wow 2
4 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Tank really looks good. I LOVE my IM10 for its simplicity. Good luck on the new life endeavors.

-D

Thanks Dave. That’s what I like about the IM10 also. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lawnman said:

My tank is 66 days old give me a year 😉 this was my last tank. I like to pack em full! 

33C449B0-6334-4944-B59C-2178B0306536.jpeg

B423AA0A-5FFA-45DB-8439-18CB2E13C545.jpeg

Dude, this was one of my fav totm, still is, now that you bring it back up. Especially love all the sponges. 

• Like 1

Wow Lawn, this tank is looking amazing Sir.

I honestly think of all of your tanks thru the years that this hold the most color!  Im glad to see that the hobby has remained with you in your new life ventures.

I had to finally bite the bullet and do screen tops on both of my tanks. The deciding factor was when my Yellow Dwarf Lion fish jumped and I found him dry. Fortunately it was overnight and the Frenchies we are sleeping in their crates. Jeanette kinda freaked out about the possibility of me not finding it and one of them eating it 🤦🏼‍♂️

The Red Sea tops worked out well for me. In fact, I have enough of the parts left over that if you sent me your tank’s tops  inside dimensions I could make you one. All you would need to buy would be the clips to hold it 👍

• Like 3