Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Possibly not ich??

Noobreefer90

Ok so I just got to thinking and did a little research. Both of my clowns passed awhile back and I was thinking it was caused by ich. But now that I think Bout it could it possibly be from being stung a lot        Right before there deaths they had hosted my torch coral which is gone now. Don’t know if the torch stinging them would cause the white ich like spots and cause there death 

27 minutes ago, Noobreefer90 said:

Ok so I just got to thinking and did a little research. Both of my clowns passed awhile back and I was thinking it was caused by ich. But now that I think Bout it could it possibly be from being stung a lot        Right before there deaths they had hosted my torch coral which is gone now. Don’t know if the torch stinging them would cause the white ich like spots and cause there death 

Sting marks are usually black spots. 

• Like 1

Stings are black and should not be harmful to a clown, they have a thick mucus coat and their host nem actually stings them too. I can't imagine a euphyllia killing a clown, I had tiny itty bitty baby clowns who used to play in them all day. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Noobreefer90 said:

Sting Mark's aren't white, they are black.

@Tamberav gave you the info you need.