Coral Vue Hydros

Support My Pico

Aquatic Spendthrift

Aquatic Spendthrift

I got a youtube channel and im looking for some subs. On my channel i have a 5 gallon pico reef.  I also do videos on my 180 fresh water tank and a 10 gallon shell dweller tank. I have a playlist called bangers where i make a edited and fun video. You can watch my progress and hear what tips i have from my pico set up. 

Here is my latest banger hope you enjoy and sub +👍

• Like 1

Ahhh, sexy shrimp! I love those little guy's. Gonna put some in mine when I start it. I'm definitely a YouTube junkie so will head over to your channel and check it out. Will be posting stuff on mine once I get started with my pico lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Aquatic Spendthrift said:
  • Thanks Dave. sexy srimp are cool good luck with your pico.

Your welcome. I'm at the point where I got it cycling and now just trying to figure what to put in it lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Aquatic Spendthrift

Update I sold my sexy srimp since they were picking on corals. Lots of my corals are much more happy now. I also went to the niagra coral show in canada and picked up a few new frags. Pics comming soon and mabey youtube vid too.

• Like 1
Aquatic Spendthrift

pic 1 some type of ultra acan

2 hammer

3 monti digi

4 gorgonian

alk usage has also gone way up. I haven't measured it but im using about 75% saturation for kalk and i removed my splash guard to increase evaporation

also plan on increasing my cuc for algae

20190313_165211.jpg

20190313_165223.jpg

20190313_165231.jpg

20190313_165237.jpg

20190313_165734.jpg

• Like 2
Aquatic Spendthrift

To me it was a lot of people but it was also the first coral show i went to so i have nothing to compare it too. The great thing was there was frags for all price ranges and even large colonies for sale.