Coral Vue Hydros

jack1978

ECLS Reefer
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Are you drunk?

As I said the other day I’m never drunk. I’m the most boring woman on the planet. Just not positive of the id I guessed

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Whassat?

Fijian Mimic Saddle Puffer..... it’s a Pufferfish knockoff. 

.....It’s a Filefish. 

• Like 3
ECLS Reefer
4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Fijian Mimic Saddle Puffer..... it’s a Pufferfish knockoff. 

.....It’s a Filefish. 

I was gonna guess a valentini. See that’s why I asked.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I was gonna guess a valentini. See that’s why I asked.

They ALMOST look and behave identically.

Like little puppies of the reef.

• Like 2
ECLS Reefer
7 minutes ago, spectra said:

Remember she only likes clowns..............and not Ronald.............

That’s BS I have clowns yes. But I’d say by far I like u blennies more. And my favorite fish is my unicorn evidently - the leopard wrasse.

I know spectra is an ass clown. 😝😝😝😝

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

Here's how M's grandma used to do them. Soak them in milk overnight. Cook them up, break into pieces, add bread crumbs, 1 egg some mayo and Old Bay seasoning and make them like a Md style crab cake.

That sounds amazing 🤤. I'm hoping to get some this year so I'll have to keep that in mind, thanks 👍

1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

Sounds great.  Love the Old Bay and milk soaking ... we soak salmon in milk. 

Hmm.. we should try that, also sounds good🤗

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
50 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

That's a really pretty fish man 👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Don't they nip at corals???🤔

• Like 1
ECLS Reefer
1 hour ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

That’s BS I have clowns yes. But I’d say by far I like u blennies more. And my favorite fish is my unicorn evidently - the leopard wrasse.

I know spectra is an ass clown. 😝😝😝😝

Oh come on you know I love all you guys. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, FISHnChix said:

No.... none of the ones I’ve had.  Not to say not all of them, but none that I’ve had do.  They will bite on to coral at night as a hitching post.... but they’ve never done any harm to mine.  

I’ll grab a picture later. 

Oh come on you know I love all you guys. 

Prove it, Durleene. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
ECLS Reefer
8 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

No.... none of the ones I’ve had.  Not to say not all of them, but none that I’ve had do.  They will bite on to coral at night as a hitching post.... but they’ve never done any harm to mine.  

Prove it, Durleene. 

From a distance Daddy Jack, from a loooong distance. Especially now. 

image.gif.70109e10eb4c3fac3482040a73f521ab.gif

• Haha 5
ECLS Reefer
12 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

You tainted Durleene? 

I went to NYC and evidently that's enough for my hospital. Now if you travel to CA, NY, IL or WA I think or come in from one of their airports, to the state of TX, you are to quarantine for 15 days. Thankfully my QT is about to end-after tomorrow I'm good to go. But I'm concerned that both Jeremy and I will get freed to return to work only to get sick because of work, and end up either sick or right back in QT 😂😂😂 Wouldn't that be irony?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I went to NYC and evidently that's enough for my hospital. Now if you travel to CA, NY, IL or WA I think or come in from one of their airports, to the state of TX, you are to quarantine for 15 days. Thankfully my QT is about to end-after tomorrow I'm good to go. But I'm concerned that both Jeremy and I will get freed to return to work only to get sick because of work, and end up either sick or right back in QT 😂😂😂 Wouldn't that be irony?

Yeah, you’re probably right.  I think you’re too spunky to get sick ....... I heard somewhere that dwarfs are somehow immune to it .... but, I’m not an accredited doctor, so I can’t substantiate these findings.  

I’m sure you’ll be fine! 

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
ECLS Reefer
Just now, jack1978 said:

Yeah, you’re probably right.  I think you’re too spunky to get sick ....... I heard somewhere that dwarfs are somehow immune to it .... but, I’m not an accredited doctor, so I can’t substantiate these findings.  

I’m sure you’ll be fine! 

I sure hope so. Or even maybe that I’ve had it and am already over it or immune to most extent??? That would be best. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I sure hope so. Or even maybe that I’ve had it and am already over it or immune to most extent??? That would be best. 

Are you guys getting all the protective gear and equipment you need?

We have a few nurse friends out here who definitely do not.  Some wearing the same mask for over a week now.  

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1
ECLS Reefer
10 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Are you guys getting all the protective gear and equipment you need?

We have a few nurse friends out here who definitely do not.  Some wearing the same mask for over a week now.  

Honestly? I couldn’t say since I’m not there. I’m hearing grumbles from some people and I get an email every day from the hospital. They’re rationing PPE, reusing in some circumstances and I saw tonight they’re out of face shields but not goggles. But the catch is we have no actual positive patients yet— only kids under suspicion. God knows what will happen when we get a legitimately infected kid.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, FISHnChix said:

4 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Prove it, Durleene. 

Hitched up for the night.

3FBB0AC2-AA00-4DAE-875F-030648914AD8.jpeg

E8F79299-3636-48EE-BDB4-CA17E7F39B0D.jpeg

• Like 6
5 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Hitched up for the night.

3FBB0AC2-AA00-4DAE-875F-030648914AD8.jpeg

E8F79299-3636-48EE-BDB4-CA17E7F39B0D.jpeg

Pretty bitching... I love puffers but are afraid to try them in a reef..  way back in high school I had a box puffer. Dude was awesome.. would come up to the surface and spit water at me when I walked by🤣.. hungry little ####ers

• Like 4