Top Shelf Aquatics

jack1978

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, spectra said:

I have a bag of nestles chocolate chips....................

Well its to late for that its 10:30..................I would be passed out by now............

I have some normal Hersey kisses.. but yeah it's too late now. I'd never wake up at 630 tomorrow

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Don’t worry, that’s a completely normal reaction.  

Speaking of which, I have a bunch of tiny erections in a closet to send out to you.  

I want to do a few more but my printer is in need of repairs that cant be made until we move. 😞

11 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I have some normal Hersey kisses.. but yeah it's too late now. I'd never wake up at 630 tomorrow

Wtf you waking up at 630 for?  I thought the new job was m-f?

• Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, patback said:

Speaking of which, I have a bunch of tiny erections in a closet to send out to you.  

I want to do a few more but my printer is in need of repairs that cant be made until we move. 😞

I work every other Saturday. The week I work Saturday i have Weds off. It's still 13 hours less a week and I don't totally mind it.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, patback said:

I will be up abut 5 am if not earlier...................... 30 plus year of getting up early...................

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, spectra said:

I will be up abut 5 am if not earlier...................... 30 plus year of getting up early...................

I am a little envious of that. You have so much more day, I have always had a hard time waking up super early like that.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

I'm usually up by 7 but if I'm "partying" (aka drinking heavily alone) the night before I'm known to sleep in till 9ish.  I thought dave ended up with bankers hours at this new job. 

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, patback said:

I'm usually up by 7 but if I'm "partying" (aka drinking heavily alone) the night before I'm known to sleep in till 9ish.  I thought dave ended up with bankers hours at this new job. 

Ehh for the most part yes. 730-5 during the week and the Saturday is 7-430... Saturday is boring as ####. Me and the other guy just shoot the shit and watch YouTube videos

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I am a little envious of that. You have so much more day, I have always had a hard time waking up super early like that.

Its weird really................I had 2 weeks off on the holidays and did not sleep past 6 one day................

Doesnt really matter............I drink and am up late till midnight till wake up early...............

• Like 1

Hell am usually at the shop by 5:45 and am up by 4 every work day.................I like to relax before work................

4 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Ehh for the most part yes. 730-5 during the week and the Saturday is 7-430... Saturday is boring as ####. Me and the other guy just shoot the shit and watch YouTube videos

That is some weekend shift I can get behind.  

I've apparently been volunteered for a monday rig... no idea if or when the rig is supposed to happen, but if the crane shows up, itll be in the late afternoon.  Aka, I need to stay late to rig off an old unit, rig on the new adapter and unit, wire it, pipe it, and test it.  REEAAALLLLYYYYY am not looking forward to it.  I want another YouTube day like I had today. 😞

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Hell am usually at the shop by 5:45 and am up by 4 every work day.................I like to relax before work................

My relaxing is with my eyes closed dreaming of boobs curled up in my bed 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

That is some weekend shift I can get behind.  

I've apparently been volunteered for a monday rig... no idea if or when the rig is supposed to happen, but if the crane shows up, itll be in the late afternoon.  Aka, I need to stay late to rig off an old unit, rig on the new adapter and unit, wire it, pipe it, and test it.  REEAAALLLLYYYYY am not looking forward to it.  I want another YouTube day like I had today. 😞

Damn tell them to get their asses there early. Saturdays are a waste of damn time. It's busy till like 12 than we sit around and stare at each other. The new place is nice cause we don't much retail. The old place every 30 secs someone would be at the counter.

6 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

My relaxing is with my eyes closed dreaming of boobs curled up in my bed 😂

Well my dreams now dont include boob..................once I started working for myself I just had nightmares................

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
43 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well my dreams now dont include boob..................once I started working for myself I just had nightmares................

Even my nightmares still have boobs. My psyche wouldnt take that away from me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
StinkyBunny
6 hours ago, jack1978 said:

..... probably carob chips. 

he didn't even get the good chips, Ghiradelli.

6 hours ago, spectra said:

Yep, up at 0430 with no alarm after 30+ years.

5 hours ago, patback said:

Even my nightmares still have boobs. My psyche wouldnt take that away from me. 

You must be dreaming about my ex, big titted nightmare.

• Haha 2
righttirefire

330 for me this morning. Got almost an hour of relaxing before the princess and the mungry woke up.

Still waiting for my chef to cook me breakfast... get it in gear spectra!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

he didn't even get the good chips, Ghiradelli.

Yep, up at 0430 with no alarm after 30+ years.

You must be dreaming about my ex, big titted nightmare.

You ruin everything ..... even big boobies. 

• Haha 4
StinkyBunny
3 hours ago, jack1978 said:

You ruin everything ..... even big boobies. 

Dude, even Charlie Daniels sang about her, mean as a snake and sneaky as a cat. I didn't say all, but her in particular. She's still got them crazy eyes, looked her up on Facebook the other day.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

Dude, even Charlie Daniels sang about her, mean as a snake and sneaky as a cat. I didn't say all, but her in particular. She's still got them crazy eyes, looked her up on Facebook the other day.

Her name isn’t Karen by chance? 

Shoot.  I should be more careful. 
Did her name start with a K and end in an N ..... with and are in the middle? 

Edited by jack1978
To keep it on the DL.
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1
ECLS Reefer
27 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Don’t be summoning no demons up in here Jack

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Don’t be summoning no demons up in here Jack

....... I mean, if they have big ol boobies .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
StinkyBunny
3 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Jesus Christ, summoning EITHER of them will require a tank car of bleach to clean this MFer up and make it habitable.

• Haha 2