Coral Vue Hydros

jack1978

48 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Me me me me me menememmemememememememmemememmememmememmemrmrmemmrmrmrmrmrmrmmrbshxhbdbdjfbfjfhzbayside FB!!! Me!

It’s always all about you, Sanchez! 

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t sleep nekkid what if your house catches fire and you have to run out in the street? What if someone breaks in and you’ve got to do hand to hand semi conscious combat? Maybe Stinky can pull off threatening him just BY being nekkid but not me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Dirté Sanchez said:

I don’t sleep nekkid what if your house catches fire and you have to run out in the street? What if someone breaks in and you’ve got to do hand to hand semi conscious combat? Maybe Stinky can pull off threatening him just BY being nekkid but not me.

Sleeping naked is the only way to sleep!  If someone decides to enter my house uninvited.... I have no problem killing them while I’m naked.  My naked ass is the last thing they’ll see ...... talk about insult to injury. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
12 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Sleeping naked is the only way to sleep!  If someone decides to enter my house uninvited.... I have no problem killing them while I’m naked.  My naked ass is the last thing they’ll see ...... talk about insult to injury. 

JFC, I damn near choked to death. I have an early warning system, Mooshman. And if he thinks that you're going after M, you're done for. He doesn't even like me play slapping at her. Then you have me to deal with, I'm of the shoot first and ask questions later mind set. There will only be one side of the story told of how you ended up with 200 holes in you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Honestly, given a choice I'd rather fight someone when I'm naked then clothed. Much easier and less grappling to worry about

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

I'm naked.

So ummm, since you were reassigned, did you get the twig and berries removed?

5 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Aren’t we all? 

I'm naked on my last few hours at work

under my clothes :happydance:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

So ummm, since you were reassigned, did you get the twig and berries removed?

I'm naked on my last few hours at work

under my clothes :happydance:

I thought yesterday was the last day? 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I thought yesterday was the last day? 

It was technically. I figured i'd show up today and get paid for one last day. I haven't actually worked though. Just read NR and i'm watching bowling videos on youtube… all while getting paid. Win win right?:lol:

it's all over time so i'm sucking it up like a fat kid in a candy store

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, jack1978 said:

8 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

JFC, I damn near choked to death. I have an early warning system, Mooshman. And if he thinks that you're going after M, you're done for. He doesn't even like me play slapping at her. Then you have me to deal with, I'm of the shoot first and ask questions later mind set. There will only be one side of the story told of how you ended up with 200 holes in you.

I told you, tits out works every time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
40 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Thanks, man!  This thing pops out more babies than the guests on Jerry Springer. 

Shit, sell, sell, sell :wink:

• Haha 2