awesome design!

hmmmm....what about the "Zoa Growah"?

34 minutes ago, shaner014 said:

Zoanthid Viscious 

Zoa Constrictor

Led Zoanthid

Polyp Parking

Dollup of Polyp’s

PG-8 “Polyp Garden - 8” (and you’ll have to make a PG-13!)

Big Rox Candy Mountain 

Fragglerox? Not sure of the trademark issue there lol. 

Wow you guys are great at this!

Great names guys.  I like several so I created a new poll for my 5 favorites.  Head over and vote.  Poll closes Saturday at noon!

Here is the link to VOTE

• Like 2

That looks awesome so far.  Hopefully in higher lighting they wont stretch from the bottom plugs. (Assuming this will also be hung on the walls of the aquarium?)

I'm planning on actually putting the picorox in the tank tomorrow that I got from jack for the ss.  Cant wait.  🙂

just need to decide which frag is worthy of it...

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, patback said:

That looks awesome so far.  Hopefully in higher lighting they wont stretch from the bottom plugs. (Assuming this will also be hung on the walls of the aquarium?)

I'm planning on actually putting the picorox in the tank tomorrow that I got from jack for the ss.  Cant wait.  🙂

just need to decide which frag is worthy of it...

This particular one will not have any magnets.  It will be weighted so it can sit on the bottom substrate

1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

Pretty Poison Polyp Penthouse

OK, this one is funny,  Going to see if I can add it to the poll

• Like 1
NuisanceAlgaeCultivator

Zoa Saldana, Oceans 6....just realized I was too late hahaha.

Edited by NuisanceAlgaeCultivator
9 hours ago, LaraLouM said:

Next you should make one that goes in a corner! 😍

I'm making just that for a custom minitank as we speak.  🙂  

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
16 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

I'm making just that for a custom minitank as we speak.  🙂  

Wait WHAT!! You are making a rox made for the mini complete tank? I just bought one of those tanks omgomgomg

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Wait WHAT!! You are making a rox made for the mini complete tank? I just bought one of those tanks omgomgomg

I am.  My first one so it is a learning process.  man those things are tiny.  🙂  

41 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

I am.  My first one so it is a learning process.  man those things are tiny.  🙂  

Is it like... a back wall or what is it? 

8 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Is it like... a back wall or what is it? 

This one covers the two back corners and will have a little rock work along the back.  I'm keeping the design a bit of a secret until the client (here on nano-reef) sees it etc.   I'm being cloak and dagger.  🙂  

1 hour ago, NanoRox said:

This one covers the two back corners and will have a little rock work along the back.  I'm keeping the design a bit of a secrete until the client (here on nano-reef) sees it etc.   I'm being cloak and dagger.  🙂  

Jbb already posted a tinfoil version 😛 When I saw it, I knew it had to be your project. That is going to look SWEET!

6 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Jbb already posted a tinfoil version 😛 When I saw it, I knew it had to be your project. That is going to look SWEET!

haha yeah its his.  dang, I was trying to be all secret...lol.   If jbb is ok with it,  I might make a mold of it for later use but I am not sure there is enough demand for nanorox made specifically for this minitank.  

• Recommended Discussions