SaltCritters.com

New Zoa Garden design is inbound - NEW POLL Created!! Go VOTE

NanoRox

I have finished the basic design of my new Zoa Garden/island.  It measures approximately 4 x 7 inches and includes 8 spots for your zoa's.  I will be making the molds in the next couple days and then cast and paint the first version and will post here.  In the mean time...this design needs a name.  I like funny and unique names for my designs (I have the Troy Acan and Full Monti already).  Help me name this design (I will pick the one I like best) and I will send you the first one I make on me.  

So...gimme some good names.  

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

• Like 4
HookedOnAquariums

That’s pretty sick. How about APTPYOPZF a place to put your over priced zoa frags. Actually scratch that. How about the the zoa cabana. Or the isle zoa. Or the patented NanoRox ZH1 (zoa heaven 1) overall it’s up to you to decide. But I will probably get it for my next tank...

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Bailyfox said:

That's super cool looking, whats it made of?

This master is sculpted out of polymer clay but the finals will be cast in resin/plastic.  

5 minutes ago, Frag Factory said:

This looks awesome, do you ship internationally? Wouldn't mind one of these!

I'm useless with names, sorry 😄

I haven’t yet but have considered it.   I’m completely open to it if you would like one.  I would just have to find out what shipping would be and add that to your order.  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

I haven’t yet but have considered it.   I’m completely open to it if you would like one.  I would just have to find out what shipping would be and add that to your order.  

PM me when this is on the website, super interested unless shipping is crazy (shouldn't be... I've shipped lots of stuff to the US).

7 minutes ago, Frag Factory said:

PM me when this is on the website, super interested unless shipping is crazy (shouldn't be... I've shipped lots of stuff to the US).

Will do! 

Wow, that is nice, Iove it! Right now while it’s still white it reminds me of Greek architecture, maybe a pedestal for statues of the Greek gods, so I was thinking Mount Olympus, but I don’t think it will bear that resemblance once its reef colors are added... 

I need to check out your website and order one of your smaller magnetic designs that will fit in one of my tanks... don’t have much room left, but I think your designs are amazing and very well made, and will help me maximize the space I have left. 

26 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Wow, that is nice, Iove it! Right now while it’s still white it reminds me of Greek architecture, maybe a pedestal for statues of the Greek gods, so I was thinking Mount Olympus, but I don’t think it will bear that resemblance once its reef colors are added... 

I need to check out your website and order one of your smaller magnetic designs that will fit in one of my tanks... don’t have much room left, but I think your designs are amazing and very well made, and will help me maximize the space I have left. 

Your tank is so beautifully full.  I was wondering to myself just this morning looking at your last IG post how do you get everything to get along so well and so ... condensed? 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

Your tank is so beautifully full.  I was wondering to myself just this morning looking at your last IG post how do you get everything to get along so well and so ... condensed? 

Haha, thank you. Yeah, the Biocube is especially packed and I just squeezed in a pretty big new tree sponge last night.

It makes me think of when I was in the Peace Corps in Africa, and we could always squeeze one more person on the back of the truck or inside the minivan for the drive into town. Passengers (strangers) would often sit on top of a big pile of sacks of dried maize in the back of a truck and we would sit opposite each other, hold hands, and lean back to counter balance each other on opposite sides of the truck bed.

For some one reason I just really like that sense of packed chaos and familiarity. In my tank, I try to choose corals that are not aggressive, but time will tell how they all get along as they grow and fill in and start fighting for their territory. 

23 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Haha, thank you. Yeah, the Biocube is especially packed and I just squeezed in a pretty big new tree sponge last night.

It makes me think of when I was in the Peace Corps in Africa, and we could always squeeze one more person on the back of the truck or inside the minivan for the drive into town. Passengers (strangers) would often sit on top of a big pile of sacks of dried maize in the back of a truck and we would sit opposite each other, hold hands, and lean back to counter balance each other on opposite sides of the truck bed.

For some one reason I just really like that sense of packed chaos and familiarity. In my tank, I try to choose corals that are not aggressive, but time will tell how they all get along as they grow and fill in and start fighting for their territory. 

Such a cool story.   Well your approach certainly does work that’s for sure.   I just added a green toadstool to my tank.  I think ide be happy with just a tank of those.  Such simple but really pretty corals.  All mounted on NanoRox of course.  🙂 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NanoRox said:

Such a cool story.   Well your approach certainly does work that’s for sure.   I just added a green toadstool to my tank.  I think ide be happy with just a tank of those.  Such simple but really pretty corals.  All mounted on NanoRox of course.  🙂 

Nice, let’s see some pics!

38 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Nice, let’s see some pics!

Sure...here it is.  It opened almost immediately.  I place it next to my candy canes ...So  far so good but I’m   Not sure what it’s growth pattern will be so I may have to move it if it gets to large and shades them. 

6B6E3405-0102-424C-9FA3-EDD8152EFDD8.jpeg

Just now, NanoRox said:

Sure...here it is.  It opened almost immediately.  I place it next to my candy cane...So  far so good 

6B6E3405-0102-424C-9FA3-EDD8152EFDD8.jpeg

Aaaahhh... gorgeous!!!!  

Zoanthid Viscious 

Zoa Constrictor

Led Zoanthid

Polyp Parking

Dollup of Polyp’s

PG-8 “Polyp Garden - 8” (and you’ll have to make a PG-13!)

Big Rox Candy Mountain 

Fragglerox? Not sure of the trademark issue there lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Recommended Discussions