inTank Media Baskets

Red veins?

Curtis_Rose

5 minutes ago, Curtis_Rose said:

Thinking it’s the algae it doesn’t move should I remove the piece of rock before it spreads?

What’s it feel like when you touch it?

.......if it’s algae just tweeze it off. 

Idk haven’t stuck my hands in the tank to distribute anything yet figured I would ask first haha figured it was some kinda algae just don’t want it taking over my tank

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Curtis_Rose said:

Idk haven’t stuck my hands in the tank to distribute anything yet figured I would ask first haha figured it was some kinda algae just don’t want it taking over my tank

I would just keep an eye on it.  🙂

Thanks I like to try to take a calm approach and not too stuff out of my tank as the first sign of anything. Just don’t want a mass of spreading red algae on my hands haha. So very interesting all the life I have seen in my tank since the setup. Seems everyday I find it notice something new so much life in such a small body of water really keeps me on my toes haha

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Curtis_Rose said:

Thanks I like to try to take a calm approach and not too stuff out of my tank as the first sign of anything. Just don’t want a mass of spreading red algae on my hands haha. So very interesting all the life I have seen in my tank since the setup. Seems everyday I find it notice something new so much life in such a small body of water really keeps me on my toes haha

Finding all the new stuff is the best part! And it never really stops....I still find new stuff all the time. 😊

• Like 1