Reefkid88

WTB: 150w mh light

Anyone have a old crusty mh laying around they havent used since the stone age ? I' looking to get one for super cheap. 

I might if you have a LED light like a part 38 to trade.  It's a fish need it with a hardly used Phoenix 14k bulb

I don't buddy... Is it currently being used ? PM me with a price. 

9 hours ago, sprite said:

I might if you have a LED light like a part 38 to trade.  It's a fish need it with a hardly used Phoenix 14k bulb

It's currently being used also... Overkill but I'm trying to decide what LED to use over this cube

I have one of these guys laying around. Its made by Current USA Its a 150 HQI.    I also Have a 250MH if you want to get a tan while you grow your coral. :biggrin::coolguy:

2276.jpg

17 hours ago, jhaber said:

I have one of these guys laying around. Its made by Current USA Its a 150 HQI.    I also Have a 250MH if you want to get a tan while you grow your coral. :biggrin::coolguy:

2276.jpg

Got any pics ? Also,how much shipped,does it come with a bulb yada yada lol ? 

Heres some pics. There is a bulb already in it and 3 other bulbs. I was thinking $50.

20181225_124726_HDR.jpg

20181225_124738_HDR.jpg

20181225_125012_HDR.jpg

41 minutes ago, jhaber said:

Heres some pics. There is a bulb already in it and 3 other bulbs. I was thinking $50.

20181225_124726_HDR.jpg

20181225_124738_HDR.jpg

20181225_125012_HDR.jpg

2 more questions and I'm done lol is that shipped & what spectrum bulbs come with it ? I see 1 20k in the last pic. 

Yes $50 shipped. There are three 10k bulbs and i believe a 14k in the fixture. The 20k package was just used to protect the bulb.

4 minutes ago, jhaber said:

Just PM me if your interested.

Will do,I just gotta wait until Friday to add some more funds to the paypal. I'm also still waiting to hear from Sprite for his price as well. 

Is the fixture really 10" wide ? 

Gotcha. Ya No problem its not going anywhere. Lol it was on a tank i had like 5 years ago. I only kept it because it would be good over a little tank. 

Ya its a pendant style "Hanging" fixture and is only 10'' wide.

• Recommended Discussions