inTank Media Baskets

Waterbox nano media baskets?

Newstead

9 minutes ago, tgore said:

Sounds like a solid plan! Is there any particular reason that you are going for the XP Aqua Duetto AIO? I am running the XP Aqua Duetto and it fits perfectly in the return section. I would have incorporated an Intank Media basket as well if it was offered, guess I'll just have to get a 7g or 10g so I can :D. I may have to try a small amount of phosguard in my 4g to battle some of the GHA that has been plaguing my tank.

Hey there! I use Smart ATO Micro in my current setup. Does great. The only reason I'm going for the XP Aqua Duetto ATO is that I was looking to try something different, and I got first-hand reviews from my friend here, who also uses the same for his WaterBox 10G.

P.S. Sorry for the "AIO" typo. I meant ATO 😛 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, RedPhotog said:

I just ordered a waterbox 40.2, sorry for chiming in on an already dead thread, but will the inTank waterbox cube 10/15/20 basket fit the 40.2?

We are working on a specific basket for the larger AIOs so I would wait.  We should have it out soon, I was just going over prototypes  yesterday.

• Thanks 1