Newstead

Waterbox nano media baskets?

4 hours ago, StevieT said:

Waterbox 7 Basket options are now available

Chamber One Media Basket:

https://intankaquatics.com/waterbox-cube-7-chamber-one-media-basket/

Chamber Two Media Basket:

https://intankaquatics.com/waterbox-cube-7-chamber-two-media-basket/

10 next? I want one, was about to make one. 

• Wow 1

4 hours ago, Keeper of my nieces Ocean said:

10 next? I want one, was about to make one. 

Yes, things will happen relatively quickly from here forward now that we have our new method figured out.

The Chamber One Media Basket and Filter Floss Holder that is next up will fit the Cube 10, 15 and 20 as well as all the Silver Marine tanks.  See info above for other specific products.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, StevieT said:

Yes, things will happen relatively quickly from here forward now that we have our new method figured out.

The Chamber One Media Basket and Filter Floss Holder that is next up will fit the Cube 10, 15 and 20 as well as all the Silver Marine tanks.  See info above for other specific products.

On a cube 20, if you were only doing 1 basket, would you do the basket for chamber 1 or 2? I was thinking chamber 2 because it’s larger, and putting the heater in chamber 1. What do you think?

3 hours ago, cital said:

On a cube 20, if you were only doing 1 basket, would you do the basket for chamber 1 or 2? I was thinking chamber 2 because it’s larger, and putting the heater in chamber 1. What do you think?

I like catching detritus from the start to keep the rear chambers clean.  But if you want larger media bags then chamber two basket is best as it is wider. 

You can use the filter floss holder in chamber one, then Media Basket in chamber two.  Heater may fit under the floss holder, if not throw it in the pump chamber.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 11:58 PM, StevieT said:

How long till it hits the market you think?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Keeper of my nieces Ocean said:

I am very impatiently waiting as well... 😂

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Keeper of my nieces Ocean said:

We do not have an exact time frame to post at this time.  I am pushing everyone involved as best as possible to get these out ASAP during the busy season.  Hopefully later this month but I can't promise anything.

• Like 1

Perfect timing! My Waterbox 10 is cycled but I didn't want to start adding inhabitants until I knew an InTank basket was coming. Ordered!

• Thanks 1

Received the basket for my 20 cube...  So happy!  I hated the Waterbox filter socks...  They clogged easy and were difficult to clean... The media basket makes maintenance so much easier and I am able to change out the floss a lot more often as apposed to the socks...  Thanks Stevie!

• Like 3

On 2/9/2019 at 12:54 AM, cital said:

Received the basket for my 20 cube...  So happy!  I hated the Waterbox filter socks...  They clogged easy and were difficult to clean... The media basket makes maintenance so much easier and I am able to change out the floss a lot more often as apposed to the socks...  Thanks Stevie!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!  Enjoy