Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTB mini conchs

Newstead

Several years ago I bought some tiny "mini conchs" from someone on this list. About 1/3 inch long, conch type shells.. Anyone still have any and would like to sell some?

• Like 1
On 12/17/2018 at 7:20 PM, Newstead said:

Several years ago I bought some tiny "mini conchs" from someone on this list. About 1/3 inch long, conch type shells.. Anyone still have any and would like to sell some?

I don't remember who had them but I got some several years back as well. They were a great addition. I just remember someone breeding them like bad in their fuge. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tamberav said:

I have the ones from glennr but idk if they will ever reproduce enough to share with my wrasses 😥

If they ever outrun the wrasses, I would love to buy a few!

20 hours ago, Newstead said:

If they ever outrun the wrasses, I would love to buy a few!

They just recently showed up, I thought they all died because I have moved and swapped tanks many times. I am setting up a fuge soon thanks to teenyreef and eventually a frag tank, I will certainly try to get these guys breeding to share with others. So far I see them now and again but not in significant numbers.

• Like 2

I got some of these from glennr too.  These things are tanks.  I put these guys in a 8 gallon biocube along with my lone firefish when my tank got broken down.  Sadly, the firefish only lasted 3 weeks in there, and quite honestly after the firefish perished I didn't pay no attention to the cube.  So here it sits, no water changes in over a year, I feed these guys 1 algae pellet a week and yet theyre still surviving.

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions