inTank Media Baskets

What is this?

Smitty26

And a might perty one too. Several ways to deal with it: Aptasia X, make it withdraw into the rock and super glue over it, mojano wand, chisel it out of the rock (get every single cell though because they will regrow from that point), Peppermint Shrimp (caution, they can turn on your coral), file fish (caution, they can too). Get it before it spreads cuz once there’s 1 they can easily spread. I rely on Aptasia X myself.

1 hour ago, Sparty said:

Never had them myself but aren't there a few more smaller ones in the frame too? Lower left and to the right of the larger one?

Good eyes! A closer look reveals at least 3 more just where you said.

As I said before, I've never had them but after watching a few videos of using Aptasia-X, I kinda wish would get a few just for the chance to use that stuff. Looks pretty cool and seems like it would be quite satisfying if these buggers are as annoying as people say.

48 minutes ago, Sparty said:

As I said before, I've never had them but after watching a few videos of using Aptasia-X, I kinda wish would get a few just for the chance to use that stuff. Looks pretty cool and seems like it would be quite satisfying if these buggers are as annoying as people say.

You can have some of mine!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Oldsalt01 said:

You can have some of mine!

Ha! Thanks, but I'm pretty sure somewhere in my fledgling reefer life I will be introduced and have my fill of them...