Cultivated Reef

College Student in Need of Survey Responses

EthanLam

Hello,

I need your help. My name is Ethan LaMirande and I am currently a senior management entrepreneurship major at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. Graduating in two weeks!! I have been keeping saltwater aquariums for around three years. During this time I have seen the hobby side as well as the business side. For a class I put together a research assignment and I got to choose the topic. The topic I decided to research is saltwater aquarium industry trends. That is where I need your help! I would greatly appreciate anybody who is willing to take the survey!! Anybody can take the survey, no matter if you have a saltwater aquarium or not! The survey is completely anonymous. You can find the link below. Thank you!!

https://uweauclaire.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Ojx4cbSCJvI69f

Let me know if this is against forum rules!! Thanks!

• Like 2

You guys are all awesome! If anyone has not taken my survey yet I would greatly appreciate it! It only takes a couple minutes!! Thanks again!

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, LegalReef said:

Just finished the survey. Congratulations!

Thank you!!

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, Joevember said:

Congrats on your graduation! 🎆 My brother goes to UW Madison. 😁

Thank you! Madison is a pretty great school!

righttirefire

Took the survey... i thought spme question could be better worded. There is no perfect LFS. Some do certain things well. And i never travel to a LFS out of my way. 

9 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Congrats on your graduation! 

Thank you much!

9 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Congrats on your graduation! 

Thank you!!

• Recommended Discussions