ReefCleaners.org

New Design Poll - I need your help

NanoRox

NanoRox New Design Poll  

33 members have voted

1. 1. The following are design ideas I am considering for a new nanoRox design. Please vote for the design idea you would most like to see in your nano

• Frag Wall - a magnetic fragwall with multiple frag locations on a 6x6in "wall" . Could be great for filling in bare spots or several as a rock frag background
    • Zoa Island/Garden - a non-magnetic nanorox with many built in spots for zoa frags (built into the rock rather than having to glue zoa frags all over the top). This NanoRox would be weighted and meant to be placed in the sand bed.
    • NanoRox overflow cover - a magnetic frag cover that would hide the standard overflow (size to be determined)
    • NanoRox Frag Tree - a non-magnetized column or "natural rock tree" structure that would allow for mutliple frags
    • NanoRox Cave - a non-magnatized cave structure with multiple built in spots for frags

Just now, Gourami Swami said:

Voted for the tree but they all sound cool tbh I would expand and make them all if you are able, I bet people will buy them

Reveal hidden contents

I probably will in time. The creation of new NanoRox designs is my favorite part.   I am using this feedback to help prioritize.  :-)  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Slim64684 said:

I just think its awsome a vendor is taking customer input like this.

Thank you for that.  Without you guys, I would just be a guy making rocks.  🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update.  Thanks to everyone who voted.  I am really surprised that the designs that have the most support don’t require any magnets!  

I have started to work on a zoa garden design and will also be doing the frag tree in the near future (the mold will be a bit more complicated so have to plan that out).  I will create the frag wall third and finally a frag arch/cave.  Most likely will not do an overflow.  

If you guys have any other ideas you think would translate well to a NanoRox design, give me a shout.  

• Like 3
  • Recommended Discussions