inTank Media Baskets

UWDanno - New Build. Shelf Rock Island

uwdanno

ninjamyst
52 minutes ago, uwdanno said:

Yes sir! Grace Bay. I'll be diving Monday and Wednesday. Any recommendations on things?

If you have a car, definitely drive to Las Brisas on the other side of the island.  They have the best view and the best fish and chips.  You can also do kayaking there in the most beautiful turquoise water.  There are a lot of expensive restaurants with great food but when you are feeling like some good decent priced lunch, head to Chinson's.  You also must visit Da Conch Shack for rum and cracked conch.  Horseback riding with Provo Ponies on the beach is always a highlight.  There is also a semi hidden beach on the other side of the island called Taylor Bay.  It's a little tricky to get to but if you go during low tide, you can walk out miles with water only up to your waist.  

• Like 2
SliceGolfer
On 5/2/2019 at 5:39 AM, uwdanno said:

I didn't make it. Reading around on TCMAS it looked like it was a pretty good one. Lots of good giveaways and presale frags. Did you buy much??

I did. The club made it too easy with pre sales and such. Was a great time. Thanks again for the recommendation 👍

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
On 9/5/2019 at 2:39 PM, mitten_reef said:

how's the reboot? 

Well I’m rebooting the reboot. I tore this tank down and downsized to the IM 10 gal. I just wasn’t feeling the 20 gal any more.  Going full LPS and Rockflower. I’ll update with pics soon.