Innovative Marine Aquariums

Early Christmas....

basser1

Well I can't believe what happened today.

I was doing a water change today and also cleaning all of the filters, skimmer, etc. When I plugged everything back up my old MP10 was not working. Don't know if the driver, power supply, or dry side is bad. So, I got on e-bay to see what was available and what do I see? A listing for a wireless MP10 that the seller claims is new and the price was an amazing $130 bucks with free shipping!! I couldn't pass that up and snapped it up right away!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273602596274?ViewItem=&item=273602596274

Needless to say I'm happy....

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

You might want to clarify with the seller that it is actually new, because in the discription it says something different. They may have made a mistake putting "new" under the condition.

Just letting you know because it’s easier to work these things out before they ship.  

57 minutes ago, Kellie in CA said:

You might want to clarify with the seller that it is actually new, because in the discription it says something different.

Just letting you know because it’s easier to work these things out before they ship.  

Yeah it looks like a used item. I still think the price isn’t bad considering it’s the wireless version but not a steal by any means.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:13 AM, Clown79 said:

It says it's used and making vibration noise.

There is also no returns.

No where does it say that....

• Like 1
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:29 PM, Andreww said:

Yeah it looks like a used item. I still think the price isn’t bad considering it’s the wireless version but not a steal by any means.

IDK, I haven't seen any used wireless MP10s any where near that price