Cultivated Reef

SCAMMED by BrooklynReefer

shaner014

Can’t believe the scammer is trying to play victim. If you don’t want to deal with him just refund your money. You have time to post bs here a[patently you’re not busy at all.

• Like 2
A Little Blue
Just now, Andreww said:

This thread should be locked and brooklynreefer banned from this site.

We do not need scammers on this forum. 

He keeps saying he would have returned the money but the PM’s say otherwise.

Come on, a 35 year old should know better. It’s the OP’s money, not yours. Just return what you’ve stolen and let people get on with their lives. 🙄

I would keep it open for all to see what a scumbag this guy is.

• Like 2
Brooklynreefer
3 minutes ago, Ocellaris PDX said:

dont play the victim here, bud. No one cares. You are the asshole here..

Such a compliment 

I’m really loving this to the point of erection right now 

Brooklynreefer

Being a narcissistic sociopath is super ####ing fun 

god I want to jerk it now 

i love when ppl call me names it really honestly gives me a rush!! 

Ocellaris PDX
1 minute ago, Brooklynreefer said:

Being a narcissistic sociopath is super ####ing fun 

god I want to jerk it now 

i love when ppl call me names it really honestly gives me a rush!! 

whatever, have your fun, but refund OP and get off this forum.

• Like 1
Brooklynreefer

Eye eye captain 

So bossy you are 🙂

Ocellaris PDX
2 minutes ago, Brooklynreefer said:

Eye eye captain 

So bossy you are 🙂

I wouldn't say I'm the bossy one, but we can go with that, not exactly a burning insult... Just look at the screenies on post #1. YOU seem to be rather bossy yourself, ay? Anyways, I'm out. I've done my bit.

OP, I hope this works out well for you!

• Like 2
Brooklynreefer
1 minute ago, Joevember said:

This guy really seems like he's from Brooklyn. 

Best compliment ever 

I’m going to refund the OPs money if he’d stop with the threats 

I don’t respond to threats 

I’d rather go to jail then be threatened 

• Haha 1

What a big yikes...

He wanted 150 for services and 125 for FF? Services is only roughly $4 extra, I would have offered 130. If he don't take, walk away. People have nothing to lose by accepting their asking price + pp fee. 

Sorry 😞 This world is full of terrible people. 

• Like 4

To the "Brooklyn reefer"........... Absolutely no one here is going to take your side on this no matter what "screen shots" you have. Literally the second you got that money in your grimy paws your personality switched so fast it made my head spin. From that moment on there is nothing that Shane could have said to you that would make me feel like you were the victim here. Never did he once "threaten" you or your family. He simply got them involved in the matter hoping that they were better people. He thought wrong........ You however did have suggestive indirect threats on several occasions. What does "i'd rather go to jail than be threatened" suggest? To me it suggests that you're prepared to get violent and take the chance of going to jail on general principle, if someone threatens you. That's just how I interpret that statement. Here's another one that I interpreted as a suggestion of violent tendencies "you want to use google.............I'll use other things". Although very non intimidating and rather sperg sounding this is another instance that TO ME suggests that you are implying that you could possibly get violent if he continues to pursue his refund. Again that's just how I interpreted that as a sane non-sperg individual. Lastly, I love the way that you literally admitted to the past crime on here but mentioned that it was "dismissed". That's classic..........The final nail in the coffin for me is when you literally just come out and say that you don't really care about the fact that you've stolen money because you'll only do a couple nights in the lockup and pay a small fine. A small fine LESS than the money that you stole from him OH YEAH and you DOX'D HIS COMPLETE PRIVATE INFORMATION (GOVERNMENT NAME, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER) not cool at all man not cool......................For me that's the tale of the tape. I have pitty for you man I really do. You are a true piece of work and need to seek help. 

• Like 13

So sorry to the OP for having to deal with this and just before the Christmas season...that's when all the creeps come out, which is sad.

I see no threats by the OP in any of the communication but a lot of evidence of intentional plans of not providing a product paid for and evidence of threats to the OP. 

You get what you give in life and some people have really crappy things coming to them. 

Good luck OP and thank you for the heads up.

• Like 6
  • Christopher Marks locked this topic